PDA

View Full Version : UCD Match Friday

L.T.F.C.
30/04/2009, 1:19 AM
Playing the league contenders Friday evening.
Watched them myself once already this season, they're a class act!
Whats the verdict?

RonnieB
30/04/2009, 8:01 AM
I would be delighted with a draw.. anything to stop this rot.

RonnieB
30/04/2009, 11:45 AM
Hoping to try get up to this as well.

Martinho II
30/04/2009, 6:54 PM
Hoping to try get up to this as well.

it will be my first trip to their new ground too. ronnieb give me a shout when you are up there. I hope fennelly can play. If he does we have to believe that we can do a wexford youths and beat them at home. I am going for a away win after their confident second half the other night.

Massop 10
30/04/2009, 7:25 PM
Lets not get carried away with the second half the other night !! It was against a team who dropped down a gear and then had a player sent off ! The positive to take into tomorrows game is that the football improved as the game went on and now the manager will get back on the bench so hopefully he can get the best out of what he has at his disposal.
I would be very happy for a draw or a loss by the odd goal with a positive display and performance. UCD will be in the top 3 in my opinion so a point up there would be fantastic.

DRDoc
30/04/2009, 7:44 PM
it will be my first trip to their new ground too. ronnieb give me a shout when you are up there. I hope fennelly can play. If he does we have to believe that we can do a wexford youths and beat them at home. I am going for a away win after their confident second half the other night.

Fennelly?

Who is this you speak of Marty?

Anthony Fennelly goalkeeper?

Martinho II
01/05/2009, 3:10 PM
Fennelly?

Who is this you speak of Marty?

Anthony Fennelly goalkeeper?

yep thats the goalie that we have just signed! see prev thread on ltfc forum!

HarpoJoyce
01/05/2009, 3:41 PM
Everybody is welcome anyway. Thanks for looking after me last weekend. I might do a repeat for the Flancare game later in the season.

I was impressed with Longford's second half performance. Taking massop10's point aswell. That was mentioned on the night too. A team has to start somewhere.

RonnieB
01/05/2009, 4:00 PM
Wont be able to make it :( have to work late.