PDA

View Full Version : Limerick Game

Lamper.sffc
29/04/2009, 3:36 PM
Hoping for another 3 points. Its important because its hard to see the other 3 challenging teams dropping points this week.
From the games so far it seems its going to be whoever drops the least amount of points against the main contenders will win the league.
Any Limerick fans care to let us know how you feel your team has been performing.

Lim till i die
29/04/2009, 7:04 PM
Any Limerick fans care to let us know how you feel your team has been performing.

Poorly, because we have been missing players.

Seemed to be very solid at the back until last Friday and given the circumstance I suppose it could be argued we still are.

Having said that, your midfield scared the bejaysus out of me last Saturday night, QUALITY.

And Zayed up front?! Lazy $hite doesn't try a leg all game, but gets one chance and absolutely buries it!

Overall, we would be doing very well to deny you another three points Friday. :(

Lamper.sffc
29/04/2009, 9:45 PM
Midfield has been quite good recently. We are also sharing the goals around the team. Not conceding much either. Its seems we score more away from home though so im expecting another tight game with us to come out on top by 1 or 2 goals.

Pious37
30/04/2009, 4:10 PM

Have been very bad as previously said. Only results we got were convincing wins v Kildare and Mervue at home for obvious reasons and a very good result away to Wexford Youths. We've found goals hard to come by in recent weeks but also have been defending quite well since Scully took over. However, two of our strikers have been missing for quite a while now but are now back but still lacking match fitness but its still a boost. Think Scullys type of tactics will suit our game against ye but find it hard to see us winning. A draw would be a very credible result for us. May football be the winner on the night, and if its not football let it be Limerick :D

boris
01/05/2009, 11:47 PM
bad result, but have to compliment the young fans from rivervalley on making it the funniest night i ever had at any league game. as for the freddie and leo "battle" words fail me. hopefully the "new fans" will all be back in the furure

Lamper.sffc
02/05/2009, 11:33 AM
bad result, but have to compliment the young fans from rivervalley on making it the funniest night i ever had at any league game. as for the freddie and leo "battle" words fail me. hopefully the "new fans" will all be back in the furure

Bad result alright but not the worst performance. If we had won by 2 or 3 clear goals i dont think anyone could complain. Not to say Limerick where bad, they where dogged and in that respect they deserved the draw. Fair play to their fans for making it one of the better atmospheres at morton. How funny where the rivervalley kids. They gave as good as they got, funny stuff:D

Pious37
06/05/2009, 12:18 PM
Think Scullys type of tactics will suit our game against ye but find it hard to see us winning. A draw would be a very credible result for us.

Wasnt I spot on :D (Thanks to our goalie)

The Lep
06/05/2009, 4:04 PM
It wasnt your goalie that scored the free kick :D