PDA

View Full Version : Rovers Away

Green&whitearmy
29/04/2009, 2:09 PM
Have the club sold many tickets for the game, will many head out????

thedoyler
29/04/2009, 2:35 PM
Was down getting my own tickets today and the club are almost sold out they say so if you want tickets act quickly.

naoise kennedy
29/04/2009, 10:48 PM
i heard that only 150 tickets are available...MNS roddy collins again knocking the bray fan base, saying that there was no bray fans at the bohs match in the opposite stand,, he forgot to mention that there was 150 in the man stand.. that fella has a gruge against bray for some reason..

MickNolan
30/04/2009, 1:07 PM
i heard that only 150 tickets are available...MNS roddy collins again knocking the bray fan base, saying that there was no bray fans at the bohs match in the opposite stand,, he forgot to mention that there was 150 in the man stand.. that fella has a gruge against bray for some reason..

And rovers, bohs, shels, pats, drogheda, derry... Oh wait a sec..HE'S JUST A ****...

Oh for those who care.. The Maldron is now a ROVERS ONLY bar... Look forward to seein ya's...

Green&whitearmy
30/04/2009, 9:54 PM
heard today that there was only a handful of tickets left, about 10 in total, looks good.
Hopefully its not all full of people going for the novelty aspect of just seeing the new ground and its real fans who want to get behind the team.

MickNolan
30/04/2009, 11:07 PM
If anyone doesn't have a ticket let them know that there is around 100 left if they want to try and get one tomorrow..

Grey Boy
01/05/2009, 9:01 PM
Wow! Great result. I wasn't expecting that. A defeat tonight would have had us in a very different position. Great start to the second series of games.

lowflyingseagul
01/05/2009, 9:04 PM
you were watching on rte.ie too. WHAT A RESULT

naoise kennedy
01/05/2009, 10:14 PM
Massey is certainly stepping up to the mark.. man of the match at rovers tonight..

Weatherman
01/05/2009, 10:28 PM
Great result but very poor game! Massey was class again! Front runner for player of the year already! Rovers were very poor tho! Great stadium, great set up, Great club shop, pity about the team!!!

naoise kennedy
01/05/2009, 11:28 PM
Great result but very poor game! Massey was class again! Front runner for player of the year already! Rovers were very poor tho! Great stadium, great set up, Great club shop, pity about the team!!!

Were rovers bad tonight or where they not allowed to play, Twigg has being scoring alot lately but not tonight, surely rovers performance or lack off has to go down to bray not allowing them to play..

Hulsey
02/05/2009, 11:28 AM
Were rovers bad tonight or where they not allowed to play, Twigg has being scoring alot lately but not tonight, surely rovers performance or lack off has to go down to bray not allowing them to play..

I'd agree with that. Twigg and Baker have been playing excellently the last few weeks and neither had a sniff. The back 4 and Shields and Mulcahy in front of them all played blinders. Foran man of the match for me, solid and dependable all night. If we can take this level of performance into the Drogheda game next week we should get a result, but it is important to avoid complacentcy

Weatherman
03/05/2009, 3:46 PM
l
Alot of luck was envolved aswell! it was just brays nite!! every bounce of a ball went bray's way. i wouldnt say rovers wernt allowed to play but they played poorly. bad passes and wrong decisions, all robinson wanted to do was kick people, cameron in midfield 4 them was shocking imo,bradley should have been on from the start. neither keeper had much to do for the whole game anyway. poor game by both sides on a poor pitch.