PDA

View Full Version : Dliain úr faoi Mhaise ............

London Irish
01/01/2004, 12:28 PM
to all on Foot.Ie.......

Seems fashionable to look back at another year doesn’t it?? In an ultimately barren year what about these for top moments following the Boys in Green in 2003??

1. Duffer’s goal against the Russians –the hard work establishing a lead seemingly done and the chance to knock them out of contention was well and truly on. if only.......

2. The last second goal against the Albanians in June - and shock horror some atmosphere in Lansdowne road!!!!!!!

3. Duffer’s goal against Canada – God, I love that boy and he is on course to be simply be the best Irish footballer in history

(And errrrrr sort of related?? Meeting the lovely Heidi on the train from Zurich to Basel and her actually turning up to Paddy Riley’s for the post match commiserations as she promised!!!!!!!!)

Joint worst – can’t think where it was the entire game in Basel or the second half against the Russians?? And oh yes, waking up for two weeks hearing the words ‘hop Suisse’ in my brian (was in the swiss end)

All this time off over Xmas and next year does get you thinking doesn’t it??? And reminds me just how some of the best days of my life have been following the boys in green all over the work and meeting so many new friends. Ahhhhhhh, bless.

Erin Go Bragh!!!!!!!