PDA

View Full Version : A Big Thanks!!!

SunderlandBohs
28/04/2009, 8:29 AM
Just like to say a big thank you to everyone at Sporting Fingal F.C. for yesterday. We had a great day up in the Balbriggan Community College.

It's a day my sons, nephew, finacee and myself will never forget.

We had only hoped to get a quick glance of Niall Quinn but thanks for arranging it for us to have a few photos taken and to have a chat with the great man himself.

Unfortunally, I have to upset Sir Niall and eveyone at Sporting Fingal by saying that my sons won't be wearing Sporting Fingal jersey in the future because we are a Bohs family!! But we'll fully support you new venture with the Sporting Fingal Community Trust as its a great cause and great to see a LOI club getting involved in the local community.

Once again a thanks for great day!:)

Lamper.sffc
28/04/2009, 10:33 AM
Just like to say a big thank you to everyone at Sporting Fingal F.C. for yesterday. We had a great day up in the Balbriggan Community College.

It's a day my sons, nephew, finacee and myself will never forget.

We had only hoped to get a quick glance of Niall Quinn but thanks for arranging it for us to have a few photos taken and to have a chat with the great man himself.

Unfortunally, I have to upset Sir Niall and eveyone at Sporting Fingal by saying that my sons won't be wearing Sporting Fingal jersey in the future because we are a Bohs family!! But we'll fully support you new venture with the Sporting Fingal Community Trust as its a great cause and great to see a LOI club getting involved in the local community.

Once again a thanks for great day!:)

Good to here. Glad your day went well. No worries on the supporting fingal bit. Just dont cheer as loud if Bohs score against us in a future match:D