PDA

View Full Version : Need help - Carlisle Grounds

A face
31/12/2003, 12:27 AM
Lads,

Does anyone know where there are any recent pics of the Carlisle Grounds ??

I need them to be fairly good quality if posible !!

Roo69
05/01/2004, 10:27 AM
and i'll head down and take a few for ya. it's in rag order at the moment because of the new stand going in

Roo69
08/01/2004, 11:57 AM
havent had a chance yet to get down and take a few photos for you yet but ill try get down and do it over the weekend at some stage

A face
30/01/2004, 6:24 PM
Any joy on those pics ??

RFC_Loyal
04/02/2004, 1:37 PM
i"m off to bray on holiday again soon in march. i"ll be wearing my rangers shirt with pride!!!! for queen and country.

Paddy Ramone
04/02/2004, 1:42 PM
Originally posted by RFC_LOYAL
i"m off to bray on holiday again soon in march. i"ll be wearing my rangers shirt with pride!!!! for queen and country.

Are you English? Aren't your own English clubs British enough for you? Why do you have to support a Scottish club?

Roo69
04/02/2004, 1:43 PM

and your point being ? whats that got to do with photos of the carlisle grounds ?

Ya should pop down as our league starts back up in march, should get a nice welcome from the shed !

FAO: A Face - the Carlisle is in bits at the moment so theres no point giving ya the photos, they look brutal with all the construction etc.... maybe wait for a few weeks until it looks a bit better

the 12 th man
04/02/2004, 2:49 PM

i think this is more commonly know as stirring the sh1t.
can you not see the worm wriggling on the end of the hook??:rolleyes:

RFC_Loyal
04/02/2004, 3:13 PM
Originally posted by Paddy Ramone
Are you English? Aren't your own English clubs British enough for you? Why do you have to support a Scottish club?

because i am a protastant and rangers are our club, forever loyal No Surrender!!

Roo69
04/02/2004, 3:17 PM
because i am a protastant and rangers are our club, forever loyal No Surrender!!

of england are ya from ?

Roo69
18/02/2004, 3:13 PM
Originally posted by A face
Lads,

Does anyone know where there are any recent pics of the Carlisle Grounds ??

I need them to be fairly good quality if posible !!

I sent ya through a few pics yesterday (thus), hopefully ya got them ?

Cheers

Roo

A face
18/02/2004, 3:22 PM
Originally posted by Roo69
I sent ya through a few pics yesterday (thus), hopefully ya got them ?

Cheers

Roo

Nice one man .... i got 'em .... cheers !!