PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Going To The Brandywell?

Peadar
01/10/2001, 2:25 PM
It's going to be tough to make a 12:00 KO in Derry on Sunday with Ireland playing Cyprus at 18:00 on Saturday.
Is anyone making the trip?

pete
01/10/2001, 3:13 PM
Could drive up sunday morning but don't know how i'm sorted til near the end of the week.

Could be busy over the weekend + need to sort car tax/insurance.

BTW how far is Derry for Dublin?

Peadar
01/10/2001, 3:21 PM
Originally posted by rebel
BTW how far is Derry for Dublin?
Not as far as Cork is from Dublin.

pete
03/10/2001, 1:02 PM
Seems like might should be able to make Derry trip alright on sunday if anyone interested....

If going to do this looks like an 8am sunday (be interesting to see what the world looks like at that time) start at the latest.

Peadar? Anyone else.........?

Peadar
04/10/2001, 2:03 PM
It's a 12:00 KO though Pete so maybe you should start earlier than 08:00 since you've never driven there before.
I know how to get to the ground from The Strand.
I'll gove you a shout at the weekend.

Peadar

pete
04/10/2001, 2:50 PM
Yeah was saying be 8am latest, think looking at 7.30 maybe as i'd say be 3 hours to Derry.

I know how to get to the ground from The Strand.

Ha! where have I heard something similar before? Do you know where the Strand is? ;)

BTW if any of the Cork diehards want to drive to dublin & take lift from there they welcome............

I'll gove you a shout at the weekend.

Talk to you saturday & take from there.....

joe
04/10/2001, 5:21 PM
Originally posted by rebel

BTW if any of the Cork diehards want to drive to dublin & take lift from there they welcome............

that's tempting, but City youths are playing in the morning and Ramblers entertain Finn Harps in the afternoon.