PDA

View Full Version : Bohs match

naoise kennedy
23/04/2009, 8:45 AM
Very tough match this friday, i presume paddy will start but i can't see pender or mulcahy making starting 11.. If we play like we did in the second half against derry we could get a surprise here..

Green&whitearmy
23/04/2009, 12:07 PM
'IF' we play like we did in the second half??? A bid if!!!! I would love to get a result though, last minute win??

Is there many people heading out to this? Theres 2 buses going, a S.C bus and an independant bus which is full I think.

dublinwanderer
23/04/2009, 3:50 PM
'IF' we play like we did in the second half??? A bid if!!!! I would love to get a result though, last minute win??

Is there many people heading out to this? Theres 2 buses going, a S.C bus and an independant bus which is full I think.

:confused: I presume there is a bus going from official supporters club and Na fanaithe then??? interesting to see how many will go then!!!!!!!

Weatherman
24/04/2009, 10:38 PM
Couldnt make the game, how did the wanderers play??

Jayo always seems to score against bray!!

bray boy
25/04/2009, 1:12 AM
biggest away crowd ive seen in a very long time.

naoise kennedy
25/04/2009, 12:50 PM
Talking to a few people today about the match, i believe we played very well, he reckons that our turning point was when brennan went off. Nothing against shields or the other players but brennan has been a rock in mid field for us and loosing him was a bad blow to us..
Overall we played very well, a bad unnessary free kick to give away and then just a lack of concentration. Gary and Paddy were again very good and we deserved a goal or two.. ok we lost but a good display against full time league leaders..

KR's Post
25/04/2009, 9:52 PM
Honest number now, no speculation or way off mark. How many from Bray there???

bray boy
26/04/2009, 7:31 PM
30-35 singing.Couldnt properly say how many more sitting down and that!