PDA

View Full Version : You have to laugh

London Irish
21/12/2003, 6:56 PM
.........anyone else get a recent email from Euroteam advertising Euro 2004 tickets????

......As someone turned over by them and forced to buy a ticket for £250 outside the ground in basel, I had to laugh coz i would have cried!!!!!

Ozymandias
22/12/2003, 10:29 AM
I got it as well...I sent a two word reply

lopez
22/12/2003, 11:07 AM
Yeah. I got one too. Asking if interested in buying tix for Euro 2004.:rolleyes: There having a f*cking laugh. I was very lucky in that got tix through ticketcorner. Buying a ticket off a tout was awful, but there were loads of fans who didn't even have that choice.

Saw in The Scum a couple of weeks ago Euroteam's web site being shown as a place to buy unsegregated tickets - leading to the inevitable riot by Sasana's finest. I thought that the paper had nothing to worry about because there will be no tickets: Segregated or not. Imagine the kick-off when the tickets don't turn up in Portugal.:eek: I can't wait.

London Irish
22/12/2003, 5:24 PM
Lopez - nothing worse than buying off a tout is there??????

........tried buying from ticketcorner as well but seem to remember they went on sale early on a saturday morning - and had a rough Friday nite and was too late.

.......Will know next time

.........btw wonder how many of those at the Canada game will get tix for Basel (and Paris????????)

lopez
22/12/2003, 6:10 PM
Originally posted by London Irish
.........btw wonder how many of those at the Canada game will get tix for Basel (and Paris????????)
Hopefully our football isn't quite up for the bull**** brigade's standards. Also not having what constituted a play-off (ie play the game early in the campaign) may also put off the event junkies who'd never go to the less desirable corners of Europe (Skopje).