PDA

View Full Version : Casey linked with Candystripes switch

A face
20/12/2003, 7:42 PM
Casey linked with Candystripes switch

Cork City’s former Irish under-21 international Ryan Casey has been linked with a move the length of the country to Derry City.

Casey, who will turn 25 next month, was released by Swansea City last year and returned to the eircom League with St Patrick’s Athletic.

He followed manager Pat Dolan to Cork City early last season, but failed to impress all observers during his stay on Leeside.

Read more at www.eleven-a-side.com (http://www.eleven-a-side.com/premier/story.asp?newsid=9071)

candystripedkid
31/12/2003, 2:47 PM
were does he play??

NorthoftheLee
31/12/2003, 3:58 PM
left wing.......

A face
31/12/2003, 7:02 PM
To be honest, i thought he was alright ..... he is a big enough lads too.

adamcarr
02/01/2004, 8:36 PM
To be honest i think he only performed well in 2 games. they were his debut vs derry and the friendly vs bolton. dolan signed him mid season and went off a few weeks later and signed another left winger (kearney). Casey is an alright player but the lad cannot finish for sh*t

RedX
15/01/2004, 9:48 PM
How to sum up Ryan Casey is that the guy has loads of potential and could be a fantastic player.But that is when he is in the mood to play.When i saw him first i was very impressed because he is a big guy and loves to take on full backs wide on the left but after another few games i said what a waste of a good player.He drifts in and out of games and can get really lazy.You will see what i mean after around ten games.Pity...