PDA

View Full Version : Our photographer...

DmanDmythDledge
16/04/2009, 10:12 PM
...Ed Scannell. Does he put his photos on flickr or the likes? No chance of having a proper look at his pics because of the website.

John83
16/04/2009, 10:32 PM
Dunno. Pineapple Stu might. I've spoken with Ed a couple of times. He seems pretty sound, so if you don't get an answer here, I'd suggest just asking him at a game.

What are your objections to the website? I haven't noticed anything, but I don't use it much.

DmanDmythDledge
16/04/2009, 10:34 PM
What are your objections to the website? I haven't noticed anything, but I don't use it much.
Photos come out tiny in articles.
http://www.ucdsoccer.com/index.php?a=235

pineapple stu
17/04/2009, 8:23 AM
Yeah, the site is crap for putting pictures up on. You can ftp them onto it, but I don't really know how to do that (also involves some software and stuff I'd rather not get into in work).

Have a word this evening is the best.

John83
17/04/2009, 6:34 PM
Yeah, the site is crap for putting pictures up on. You can ftp them onto it, but I don't really know how to do that (also involves some software and stuff I'd rather not get into in work).

Have a word this evening is the best.
You probably have an ftp client to hand. Click on the windows button. Go to run. Type cmd and hit enter. A DOS window will come up. Type ftp and hit enter. If you get a prompt of "ftp>", you could do it. (Type quit to exit.)