PDA

View Full Version : League of Ireland fans wanted

ardsfc
01/10/2001, 1:15 PM
Have any of you tried www.footballforums.co.uk - they have an excellent Irish Football forum, you're all most welcome to join and of course keep posting here!

dahamsta
01/10/2001, 1:32 PM
Please don't spam our forums with advertising. I have no objection to you posting one relevant message in an appropriate place, but your posts are a reckless abuse of our site. How would you like it if I came on your site and tried to steal your traffic?

All of the posts in individual forums have been moved to Rubbish. Please don't do it again or I will be forced to remove your account.

adam

ardsfc
02/10/2001, 11:21 AM
So is this one message ok?

dahamsta
02/10/2001, 2:29 PM
This one message is fine. It will have the exact same affect as posting in individual forums.

It should be noted though, that I think you will find very few people in this community who will want to be part of a community with a .co.uk domain name. Most of the population of this community tend to look down on Irish soccer fans who support UK football and not Irish football.

adam

ardsfc
03/10/2001, 8:18 PM
You obviously haven't gone to the forum then as the Irish forum is for supporters of Irish football, North and South.
This looking down business sounds more like bigotry if u ask me which quite frankly I don't think has a place on any forum.

dahamsta
03/10/2001, 9:35 PM
Actualy I did go to the forum, smartarse. I was talking about your domain name, which represents the United Kingdom. If you want to represent a wider area than the United Kingdom, you stand a much better chance of getting non-UK users to visit your site with a generic Top Level Domain name, like .com, .net or .org. In other words, I was trying to be helpful, you ungrateful wretch.

GET ORF MOI LAAAAANNND!

adam