PDA

View Full Version : Injury list

shep
14/04/2009, 8:54 AM
Was just thinking we could have a thread to show clubs current and/or long term injuries.

Dundalk at the minute have Heary and Mulvenna with short term injuries.

sonofstan
14/04/2009, 9:29 AM
Dundalk at the minute have Heary and Mulvenna with short term injuries.

Surely not......

Roo69
14/04/2009, 9:31 AM
Surely not......

No, because he came on as a 2nd half sub on Friday against us.

shep
14/04/2009, 9:51 AM
No, because he came on as a 2nd half sub on Friday against us.

While injured,he was not even meant to be in the squad,but late withdrawals forced him to tog out,and when Shaun Kelly went off with a knock he had to play as we had no other defensive options on the bench.

Sam_Heggy
14/04/2009, 10:07 AM
Harps have first choice 'keeper Gavin Cullen out injured along with left winger Marc Brolly. If we get any further injuries we are royally screwed, very weak squad this season.

gufc2000
14/04/2009, 10:12 AM
Shane Fitzgearld still out for 2/3 weeks for us. Mark O'Toole and John Russell are on the verge of returning after playing in the League Cup last night

Roo69
14/04/2009, 10:33 AM
While injured,he was not even meant to be in the squad,but late withdrawals forced him to tog out,and when Shaun Kelly went off with a knock he had to play as we had no other defensive options on the bench.

He obviously not injuried if he can play then is what i meant. If a player is properly injured he cannot play, if he is carrying a knock then he can play a bit part.

Youths4Ever
14/04/2009, 10:37 AM
Wexford Injury List

Tim McGrath - knee problem not sure of extent
Kyle Dempsey - broke his ankle in warm up in Athlone so out for a while
Danny Furlong - back in light training hopefully back in 2-3 weeks
Paul Murphy - back in light training after long term injury hopefully back in 6-8 weeks
Lee Aust - not 100% sure what the injury is but has been out for a while
Gary Sheahan - from what heard back running so hopefully back in 4-5 weeks as well

DRDoc
14/04/2009, 10:40 AM
Mark O'Toole and John Russell are on the verge of returning after playing in the League Cup last night

As they both started in the league cup last night I think its fair to say they have returned, and are no longer on the verge of doing so

niallsparky
14/04/2009, 11:20 AM
Bohs Injuries:
Neale Fenn - 2 weeks.
Mark Rossiter - Unknown.

Umberside
14/04/2009, 12:02 PM
Robert Mezeckis - Returning on Friday against Dundalk
Stephen O'Donnell - twisted his knee against Sligo Rovers last March and is out for three months.

Philly
14/04/2009, 12:31 PM
Most of the players we kept on from last season are out with long-term injuries at the moment:
Dave O'Connell, centre-back, club captain, out for whole season with ligment damage

Paddy Mahon,striker/midfielder, vice captain, out for a few months at least with anke injury and ligament damage

John Flynn, Goalkeeper, out since preseason, not back for a few weeks at least.

Trevor Bowers, striker, aparently fairly ill and won't play for a good while.

I'm sure I'm forgetting others too.

Is it just me or has the start of this season seen more bad imjuries than usual?

BobtheDrog
14/04/2009, 12:47 PM
currently injured but i'm not sure how long
Alan McNally
Shane Barrett
Joxer Kelly
Robbie Martin
Robbie Farrell