PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Pressies - Any Ideas !!

A face
19/12/2003, 12:00 PM
Any ideas on Christmas Pressies lads ??

Might save the hassle of wandering aimlessly through town in search of the "ideal gift".

Ref
19/12/2003, 1:32 PM
might help if you said who the presents were for.

:)

tiktok
19/12/2003, 1:41 PM
A face, you shouldn't have....

but as your asking, I'd like a new City home jersey, Thx. ;)

NigeSausagepump
19/12/2003, 4:16 PM
A Predator DVD box set always goes down well, regardless of who the recipient is.

dcnags
19/12/2003, 10:24 PM
vouchers..........hmv, virgin, easons, roches Football crazy, etc.

let them use them on what they want...

Estar
20/12/2003, 10:05 AM
IF you are still struggling for the ideal present for the football fan in your life, here's a few suggestions . . .

A trip to the Faroe Islands: Only 700 tickets will be available to Irish fans for the World Cup qualifier in Torshavn, with the U-21 match scheduled for the Svangaskard Stadium in Toftir, which is spectacularly situated on the edge of the North Atlantic. A unique stamp on the passport of any globe trotting Irish fan.

A football bet: Why not throw a few euro on where Ireland will play their home game against France and give your loved one the docket. Lansdowne is available at 1/4 but Croke Park is a generous 3/1 while the Millennium Stadium, Anfield, Celtic Park and Old Trafford are available from 14/1 to 20/1. Or you could really stick your neck out and go for Ibrox Park at 500/1.

An Eircom League season ticket: Watching football on the telly doesn't compare to the real thing so buy a season ticket for your local eircom League club and let your loved one become a real football fan. Not even Sky with all their gadgetry can produce the atmosphere and smells of the real thing.

A Football: The back garden of every home can become an imaginary Tolka Park, Celtic Park or Old Trafford but you need a ball. Amnesty International have produced a football that hasn't been made by child labour making it a must for all stockings.

DolansWaistcoat
20/12/2003, 1:44 PM
You must have a few big stockings to fit footballs in um,or maybe they're ickle footballs.;)

Estar
20/12/2003, 1:53 PM
Originally posted by DolansWaistcoat
You must have a few big stockings to fit footballs in um,or maybe they're ickle footballs.;)

Not as many that would fit in your waistcoat after christmas;) :D

DolansWaistcoat
20/12/2003, 2:20 PM
Hey i'm on a strict low carb diet,I might have to stop ordering in my waistcoats from Canada now.;)
I heard gentlemans quarters on panna do great 54 inch chest jackets too.