PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

Iorfa2MaccaJim
12/04/2009, 5:37 PM
Hi lads.

I am back in Waterford, following my very enjoyable trip to the North West.

I would just like to thank all the people on here who helped me in organising my trip.

Thanks again.

P.S.

Sam Heggy.

I was in the club shop last night, and picked up the badges. There were two gentlemen working in the shop at the time, who were very helpful. I would just like to pass on my gratitude.

Thanks lads.

Sam_Heggy
13/04/2009, 9:14 AM
Im glad you enjoyed your trip, I suppose the 3 points always helps.

The 2 guys in the shop was myself and Bernard, I was the one without glasses. I'll pass on the message to Bernard also.

Iorfa2MaccaJim
13/04/2009, 1:48 PM
Hey cheers Sam.

I really appreciate that.

Northern Gale
14/04/2009, 12:36 PM
Hey cheers Sam.

I really appreciate that.

Lads, I am involved with Castlebar Celtic and the Harps are coming down to Play in the Cup tonight. I am from the Cross (Curragh Athletic) but living on and off in Castlebar for 13 years. I am a manager of wan of the Celtic Senior teams and Help out as medic with the first team that will be playing the Harps tonight. If any of you get this in time and are coming to the game tonight can you bring me down a copy of the Harps History.

If you need any info on Castlebar let me know

stann
14/04/2009, 6:52 PM
By the way, just wanted to add my thanks to the club and the town for a great stay.
Must say I like the ground anyway, and the town is a lovely spot. Your women are absolutely magnificent too! And that accent!! :)