PDA

View Full Version : Tullamore away

pineapple stu
12/04/2009, 4:59 PM
What sort of team are we looking at here?

If it's a first team, we could hammer them, although they seem to be better than last year going on their only game so far (1-0 win over Derry). Game this weekend was called off, which could be a plus for us. If it's a reserve team, what are we looking at?

Brennan
Matthews
Timmons
Leahy
Hardy
Dineen
Creevy
Nangle
Purcell
McMahon
Ward

That'd leave Cian Byrne (GK), Brian Connaughton, Mitch and Michael Kelly (DF), Evan Connolly, Graham Rusk and Gavin Falconer from the squad who wouldn't have played a game at all; pick the bench from them?

Couple more spaces going down if anyone wants; give me a shout to arrange a pick up.

Poor Student
12/04/2009, 5:14 PM
I'm calling shotgun now by the way.;)

I'd like to see Cian Byrne get a crack in goals. That team seems resonable enough. I'm usually not a fan of totally taking the mick of the league cup but as a lower division side our chance of winning are limited and there's no margin for error in our promotion race this year.

pineapple stu
12/04/2009, 5:27 PM
Don't think that's totally taking the mick in fairness. Creevy, Matthews, McMahon, Ward, Leahy, Billy and Dineen have all played this season, Timmy's experienced and it'd be a perfect first game for him. A lot of the lads are new-ish to the first team and with no reserve team, it'd be good to give them a run too.

pineapple stu
14/04/2009, 8:22 AM
Match preview online (http://www.ucdsoccer.com/index.php?a=236) now.

Ash
14/04/2009, 8:34 AM
Raging this game is on today as it clashes with El Classico (Part Deux)!
I work fairly near LVP so would have liked to catch the match

pineapple stu
14/04/2009, 1:45 PM
Couple more spaces going down if anyone wants; give me a shout to arrange a pick up.
Spaces all gone now. Gonna be a squash! Angus may have a spot, but I think he's full up too.

Angus
14/04/2009, 2:20 PM
All full - sorry guys

pineapple stu
14/04/2009, 2:28 PM
Tullamore in for a bumper pay day so. :)

Ash
14/04/2009, 2:35 PM
Tullamore in for a bumper pay day so. :)

And then ye go and take a % :p
They charging €5 in to the A League games so presume it'll be the same for the LC

pineapple stu
14/04/2009, 2:55 PM
Cheers. Have they a club shop? A Tullamore Town scarf would be a nice eccentric one for my collection.