PDA

View Full Version : Halk Time Raffle inflitrated!

Ash
11/04/2009, 10:32 PM
Anyone else hear the half time raffle ticket being described as "Salmon Coloured"!!!

Coincidence ... I think not!

RonnieB
11/04/2009, 11:42 PM
He knows too much! Fetch the amnesia ray... yes Smithers , the revolver!

Salmon Coloured
14/04/2009, 7:20 AM
Thats where I cherry picked my name Ash. You will regulary hear "its a salmon coloured ticket" during our half time draws. I couldnt fit ticket into the name due to character restrictions.
Anyway what was the prize again? Pillow set? Knives? Block of ice cream with a glove set made from horse hair?

Ash
14/04/2009, 8:36 AM
Ah damn, I thought the username was totally random (like your posts :p)

Salmon Coloured
14/04/2009, 11:33 AM
No worries Ash. Heres a random one for ya, Did ye all know that if a soccer player takes a cortisone injection to "play through the pain barrier" & scores a goal he will be lauded a hero. However if a professional cyclist takes that injection & it comes up in a test he is suspended from racing for 2 years, fined a years salary & when he returns can only sign for a team not in the top 18 in the world who are all automatically invited to the big races? Where to start..................

Ash
14/04/2009, 1:10 PM
No worries Ash. Heres a random one for ya, Did ye all know that if a soccer player takes a cortisone injection to "play through the pain barrier" & scores a goal he will be lauded a hero. However if a professional cyclist takes that injection & it comes up in a test he is suspended from racing for 2 years, fined a years salary & when he returns can only sign for a team not in the top 18 in the world who are all automatically invited to the big races? Where to start..................

Are you Lance Armstrong?

Redkenrover
14/04/2009, 8:33 PM
Is your serial number QT2T?:p

Macy
15/04/2009, 8:14 AM
Are you Lance Armstrong?
He's Djamolidin Abdoujaparov.

Salmon Coloured
15/04/2009, 3:46 PM
Good call up Macy. He had the most amazing fall of a bike possibly ever & all on the Champs Elysees. Remember that?!!!!!!

Macy
16/04/2009, 7:41 AM
I do, the Terror of Tashkent. I think drunk I could sprint in a straighter line than him (not as fast though). I think this is the youtube clip, but it's blocked in work... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBtCaLYFKjo

Salmon Coloured
16/04/2009, 11:29 AM
Gets worse every time I watch it.