PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Squad

Black and White
09/04/2009, 1:02 PM
Lads who have ye signed up for the 2009 campaign, have ye kept much from last years squad?

bellavistaman
09/04/2009, 2:20 PM
its only the youths we have so far but hill is signing more MSL players in may, so were lead to believe

gufc2000
09/04/2009, 3:46 PM
How do ye think ye'll fare out? Do ye expect to be in the play-offs?

don ramo
09/04/2009, 4:34 PM
How do ye think ye'll fare out? Do ye expect to be in the play-offs?

short and long answear yes

bellavistaman
09/04/2009, 4:43 PM
no, i dont think so personally. wouldnt want to put pressue on a young team either.

watcher
09/04/2009, 4:48 PM
hopefully we will go all the way, Last night Douglas should have been well beaten only for three bad errors and the misses peno.by half time we should have been 4 goals up if we took the chances which we had.
D.H will bing a bit of experance into the team in June so with that, I think they will have a great crack at all the teams.
Tomorrow should be a very tough game for the rams v Bohs with the lack of experance in the team when you see most of the team are between 17 & 18 years.
So good luck

don ramo
09/04/2009, 5:03 PM
hopefully we will go all the way, Last night Douglas should have been well beaten only for three bad errors and the misses peno.by half time we should have been 4 goals up if we took the chances which we had.
D.H will bing a bit of experance into the team in June so with that, I think they will have a great crack at all the teams.
Tomorrow should be a very tough game for the rams v Bohs with the lack of experance in the team when you see most of the team are between 17 & 18 years.
So good luck

wheres the under 21 squad,

im sorry now lads DH is paid a lot of money, anything bar promotion is a failure, thats my opinion and it wont change, he was hired cause hes a quailfied manage that has connections that would benifit ramblers,

if this is not the case no piont having him,

if the manger wasnt being paid thatd be a different story altogether

Ram72
09/04/2009, 5:16 PM
im sorry now lads DH is paid a lot of money, anything bar promotion is a failure, thats my opinion and it wont change, he was hired cause hes a quailfied manage that has connections that would benifit ramblers,

Totally agree. Any thing short of promotion is failure, end of story. :cool:

watcher
09/04/2009, 5:19 PM

As you know all those player were taining in Jan with DH for 1 div football,but when you lost the licence nobody turnes up at the training session to tell them what was going on so they left the ground that night.
So all of them went and signed for MSL teams, as far as Im aware there are one or two player training with D H but cannot sign for rams until 1st June like the rest of the ex cobh players.
In fairness you cannot blame D H for this if last years A league were told that the rams were putting an A team this year most would not have signed for MSL teams.

pcplod
09/04/2009, 7:16 PM

Bang on couldnt agree with you more