PDA

View Full Version : Steven Reid fitness

Conormack
06/04/2009, 7:33 PM
was talking to a lad in bari. said was blackburn rovers season ticket holder.. said that steven reid started back light training last wk... if im honest didn really believe him. anyone hear or know anything

OwenGoal
06/04/2009, 8:23 PM
was talking to a lad in bari. said was blackburn rovers season ticket holder.. said that steven reid started back light training last wk... if im honest didn really believe him. anyone hear or know anything

Not that I'm fussy or anything but did this chap steal your ability to use the personal pronoun. Yeah, I know, I'm a *****. Re Reid I thought Rovers had said he was back training.

irishfan86
06/04/2009, 8:54 PM
Read an interview a few days ago where he said he was aiming to return for next pre-season.

If he is training it's not with an intention to return this campaign- probably just rehab stuff.

Would seriously doubt his ability to participate in Bulgaria.

TerryPhelan
07/04/2009, 12:05 AM
Read an interview a few days ago where he said he was aiming to return for next pre-season.

If he is training it's not with an intention to return this campaign- probably just rehab stuff.

Would seriously doubt his ability to participate in Bulgaria.

A friend of mine is actually quite pally with 'Reidy' and was texting him after the Georgia (away) and Bulgaria games. In the latter, he said he'll be back for pre-season. That's as close to the horse's mouth as I can get!

irishultra
07/04/2009, 12:09 AM
A friend of mine is actually quite pally with 'Reidy' and was texting him after the Georgia (away) and Bulgaria games. In the latter, he said he'll be back for pre-season. That's as close to the horse's mouth as I can get!

he should take longer than usual. he should definetly not rush back but it would be nice to have him for cyprus