PDA

View Full Version : Want to get FAI numbering?

irish tricky
06/04/2009, 12:04 PM
Hi

I was lucky enough a while back to get an away jersey without the eircom logo.

Does anyone know where i can get a number put on the back of it? I would like to get the FAI numbering.

Thanks

DmanDmythDledge
06/04/2009, 12:05 PM
I think Arnotts do it. Presume FAI shop on Westmoreland St does it too.

irish tricky
06/04/2009, 12:13 PM
I think Arnotts do it. Presume FAI shop on Westmoreland St does it too.

Cool. i was thinking the FAI shop would/should do it.

Right, next thing is to get ther jersey up there from down the west hehe

Ringo
06/04/2009, 5:32 PM
The FAI shop at Carrolls will be doing it, hopefully from this weekend. My understanding is that the FAi shop & the Rovers shop will be the only place you'll be able to get the official FAI numbers.

Ringo
10/04/2009, 11:14 AM
Numbers are now in stock, Home & away. There is also a selection of players names Keane, Duff etc including Ireland:eek: . the numbers are the official FAI ones.

AidoM
10/04/2009, 1:25 PM
Numbers are now in stock, Home & away. There is also a selection of players names Keane, Duff etc including Ireland:eek: . the numbers are the official FAI ones.

Great about the numbers. Noticed at both games that the team had the 2010 world cup logo crest/badge on the sleeve of the jersey. Are these in stock in the shop Ringo ? I have to confess I haven't been in yet :o but the lads who have have been full of praise for it :)

Ringo
10/04/2009, 3:51 PM
Great about the numbers. Noticed at both games that the team had the 2010 world cup logo crest/badge on the sleeve of the jersey. Are these in stock in the shop Ringo ? I have to confess I haven't been in yet :o but the lads who have have been full of praise for it :)

I got the numbers through an Irish supplier, but the next order will be from the main supplier. I'll check out the world cup badges & see what else they do. Do people want their own names on shirts?

northsiderkid
10/04/2009, 6:52 PM
I got the numbers through an Irish supplier, but the next order will be from the main supplier. I'll check out the world cup badges & see what else they do. Do people want their own names on shirts?

A choice would be great Kids love names and numbers on shirts I cant believe it hasnt been done before by the FAI this is big business in other countries including England. I got one printed in Champion Sports in Blanchardstown a couple of years ago but the choice was only Duff or Keane Lifestyle sold the shocking grey shirt with Keane already on it and no Eircom logo. You can get the badges from ebay very cheaply. The big problem is the eircom logo I have not bought an Ireland shirt in years because I dont want to promote Eircom. I really hope this store is a success its long overdue.

Closed Account 2
10/04/2009, 7:11 PM
Hi

I was lucky enough a while back to get an away jersey without the eircom logo.

Does anyone know where i can get a number put on the back of it? I would like to get the FAI numbering.

Thanks

How did you manage to get an un-eircomed one?

Colmcc
10/04/2009, 7:13 PM
I think its long over due that the printing is available without going to the end's of the earth to get it done, I think it's a great idea to get customer name bars, I'd def get one for my wee lad, he has his name on his Celtic jersey and loves it.

Ringo
11/04/2009, 6:00 AM
A choice would be great Kids love names and numbers on shirts I cant believe it hasnt been done before by the FAI this is big business in other countries including England. I got one printed in Champion Sports in Blanchardstown a couple of years ago but the choice was only Duff or Keane Lifestyle sold the shocking grey shirt with Keane already on it and no Eircom logo. You can get the badges from ebay very cheaply. The big problem is the eircom logo I have not bought an Ireland shirt in years because I dont want to promote Eircom. I really hope this store is a success its long overdue.

I'll check it out asap & postback when i have some news. At the moment we only have the FAI numbers in adult size.

irish tricky
21/04/2009, 4:01 PM
How did you manage to get an un-eircomed one?

Someguy on ebay had a load of them a while back. He had some story about the jerseys being left over as they were replaced. Will look decent when i get numbers on it

irish tricky
18/05/2009, 3:06 PM
Hi

Got the number yesterday, great job, looks really well. However after i got back home to clare i noticed the number was peeling off already.

Dropped it into elverys today, hopefully they will be able to restick it.

They didnt have the small numbers that go on the front of jerseys though

RonnieB
18/05/2009, 10:55 PM
A good hot iron and a towel, place tower over affected area and press down with the iron for a few minutes (taking care not to overheat it too much) I have done this on a few shirts over the years.

Ringo
19/05/2009, 5:06 AM
Hi

Got the number yesterday, great job, looks really well. However after i got back home to clare i noticed the number was peeling off already.

Dropped it into elverys today, hopefully they will be able to restick it.

They didnt have the small numbers that go on the front of jerseys though

It shouldn't have happened. Regular girl is on holidays, but thats not an excuse, it should have been done properly:o. Having trouble getting the small numbers. The Rep from the company is over in June, hope to have them then.

irish tricky
19/05/2009, 8:55 AM
It shouldn't have happened. Regular girl is on holidays, but thats not an excuse, it should have been done properly:o. Having trouble getting the small numbers. The Rep from the company is over in June, hope to have them then.

Thanks Ringo, all done now. Dropped into Elverys and they finished it off.

Looks very very well.

If only we could get more jerseys without eircom, but thats another story..........

thanks again, see you in june for the small numbers

Claret Murph
19/05/2009, 9:54 AM
Ringo , have they got the keyrings and fridge magnets pins etc in yet ????????

RonnieB
19/05/2009, 10:03 AM
We could get jerseys with no eircom logo but talking about it here may not be the best idea :)