PDA

View Full Version : U - 21 Oddity

Tis-smeee
03/04/2009, 2:33 PM
Is it not a little odd that Fagan was in the squad despite being without a squad since september and Keith Treacy a player getting the odd game in the premier league cant get picked because af the petulance of a petty power manager like Givens

drummerboy
03/04/2009, 3:31 PM
Is it not a little odd that Fagan was in the squad despite being without a squad since september and Keith Treacy a player getting the odd game in the premier league cant get picked because af the petulance of a petty power manager like Givens

McCann, who has a real claim to a place in the senior squad, is not selected either because of Givens man management. I have never heard of any manager to fall out with so many players over the years. Off hand I can think of Connolly, Foran, Stokes, Garvan, McCann and now Treacy.

dr_peepee
03/04/2009, 4:02 PM
Yeah. Given must be tippin' mickeys with someone in the FAI to still be there at this point....

cheifo
03/04/2009, 4:14 PM
Yeah. Given must be tippin' mickeys with someone in the FAI to still be there at this point....

:D:D

I only come to the foot.ie for the detached, almost forensic type analysis from our posters...and the odd giggle.

the doc
03/04/2009, 4:15 PM
McCann, who has a real claim to a place in the senior squad, is not selected either because of Givens man management. I have never heard of any manager to fall out with so many players over the years. Off hand I can think of Connolly, Foran, Stokes, Garvan, McCann and now Treacy.

Add St Ledger to that list!:mad:

Stuttgart88
03/04/2009, 4:15 PM
Yeah. Given must be tippin' mickeys with someone in the FAI to still be there at this point....It's the only credible explanation.

back of the net
03/04/2009, 4:22 PM

its just beyond belief that this guy is in still charge....its becoming a complete joke

can they not get rid of him!!!!!!!!!

Paddy Garcia
03/04/2009, 10:49 PM
It's the only credible explanation.

He is holding some very dangerous information.

Razors left peg
04/04/2009, 7:23 PM
Add St Ledger to that list!:mad:

Least surprising quote of the thread

Irish_Praha
04/04/2009, 8:25 PM
He is holding some very dangerous information.

I'd go along with this. He must possess some dangerous or embarrasing information. This is probably backed up with some hard evidence such as photos or something in written form, such as letters or bank statements.

John83
05/04/2009, 1:17 AM
Anyone remember the furore over the critical article on him in the short-lived Ireland fanzine? The FAI kicked up holy hell over it.