PDA

View Full Version : new chairman and committee for ramblers

NewChairman
02/04/2009, 2:57 PM
IT IS WITH SAD REGREATS THAT I HAVE TO VOICE THIS,AS I READ THE THREADS I OBSERVED A TERRIBLE DISLIKE FOR RAMBLERS COMMITTEE,THE FIGHTING AND BACK STABBING IS HORRIBLE,.WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IS THERE ANYONE WHO WILL STEP FORWARD TO TAKE CHARGE OF RAMBLERS BUSINESS OTHER THAN WHO IS IN RIGHT NOW.ITS A DISGRACE TO SEE THE CLUB RUN INTO THE GROUND AND BAD MOUTHED ALL OVER COBH,SOME SAY THE PRESENT COMMITTEE CANT BE TRUSTED,THEN WHO,.
CAN.WITH THE ECONOMY AND RAMBLERS DEPT SOME CLAIMED TO HAVE THE MONEY TO HELP RAMBLERS BUT ONLY IF THE CHAIRMAN WAS TO STEP DOWN.THERE SHOULD BE NO DIVISION BUT UNITE AND CALL AN EMERGENCY ELECTION AND EVERY ONE GET INVOLVED,PUT IT ALL OUT THEIR AND GET IT OVER.WE CAN BITCH AND MOAN ALL WE WANT ON THIS SITE OR IN PUBLIC BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY ITS STILL THE SAME.THE PEOPLE WHO CLAIMED THEIR ARE FOCR SHOULD UNITE AND HELP AS ONE UNIT.THE CLUB IS NOT OWNED BY ONE MAN BUT BY ALL.WHAT IS TRUE AND WHAT IS FALSE I DO NOT KNOW,BUT RAMBLERS IS BEING TORN APART BY THE FEW AND ITS TIME TO CORRECT IT.ITS LIKE A SECRET ORGANISATION DOWN THERE. I HOPE AND PRAY THERE IS A SOLUTION TO THIS MESS AND WE ALL GET ON BOARD.:confused:

disillusioned
02/04/2009, 4:00 PM
just from reading here for last few weeks do you think it is possible. seems to be a lot of hatred flowing from all sides?

Life Member
02/04/2009, 4:45 PM
Would this New Chairman gob****e ever give it a rest.
Every one of his posts are utter tripe.
We have heard all these ideas before so get a life.

don ramo
02/04/2009, 4:48 PM
Would this New Chairman gob****e ever give it a rest.
Every one of his posts are utter tripe.
We have heard all these ideas before so get a life.

add him to your ignore list like i did;)

NewChairman
02/04/2009, 5:31 PM
its attitudes like these is the reason ramblers is in the shape its in,yet ye are the same people who bitch and moan over it and dont do s**t, again its clicks like you that pose a problem and are not a benifet to ramblers. Again it shows how f***ed things are:d

jfarlo
02/04/2009, 6:06 PM
think yer attitude to new chairman is bad lads. as far as i can see so far his motive is only one thing. to save the club. he has not bad mouthed any person and his comments have been very valid. To be honest i think the attitude bein shown here is exactly why the club is where it is. Gob****es who are so far up their own h***s they dont want to listen to anyone else. The forum recently has been constructive, lets keep it that way. If ya wanna bit*h just dont bother postin this tripe

don ramo
02/04/2009, 6:11 PM
think yer attitude to new chairman is bad lads. as far as i can see so far his motive is only one thing. to save the club. he has not bad mouthed any person and his comments have been very valid. To be honest i think the attitude bein shown here is exactly why the club is where it is. Gob****es who are so far up their own h***s they dont want to listen to anyone else. The forum recently has been constructive, lets keep it that way. If ya wanna bit*h just dont bother postin this tripe

dunno what he sayin only know what i got in my PM this morning, and just added him to ignore, as im sick of being annoyed about retarded politics when im a football fan:mad:

NewChairman
02/04/2009, 6:42 PM
Don Ramo.I have went back on you past treads and yet you claim you are only a football fan yet some of your treads refere to politics in, ramblers,and then saying i dont know what he is talking about is s**it.I respect your treads but it seems like you are playing both sides that or sitting in the fence.All i have done is recommend things but then you say ignore him is the same attitude that comes from ramblers when anyone asks a question down there,be it good or bad you will slam that person.if that persons idea is not to your liking then slam him/her.this attitude is what is pulling us down we cant work together when we should,like i said don ramo i respect your treads but look back on yours and you will see what i mean,i did not disrespect anyone here only trying to help

bellavistaman
02/04/2009, 9:05 PM

Agreed my man

NewChairman
02/04/2009, 9:36 PM
I have loved ramblers as far back as i can remember,i remember when all we had was an old shed as a dressing room all the way in the corner of the grounds between sullivans place and kirkwood,the grounds had corrigated sheeting and we/i could not afford the entrance fee and pull open a sheet and sneak in,those were the days.I enjoyed watching john o rourke goal keeper sullivan alfie devine etc etc,that was when ramblers was on the up and up,great times and to my knowledge people respected people,i remember jo jo keating kicking us off the field for kicking a ball around,but we respected him and did what he wanted,money was tight at the time and cobby kelly put a table in front of his door and sold sweets and drinks,so to you young guys on here you are the future and i hope you can help without knocking people and respect others ideas does not mean you have to agree and i respect that.i will be there to help and support the best i can but it kills me to see the state we are in today,all i can say is god help us and god help ramblers

Ram72
02/04/2009, 11:04 PM
There was a chance for change at the original A.G.M. There was 6 people who went forward for positions on the committee and had a way to shift the chairman, but an element in that meeting didn't want to know and had there own agenda and they succeeded in cancelling the meeting.
We had a chance for change and it wasn't taken, so we're stuck with the current chairman and committee until next year.
It saddens me too, to see what is happening to the club, but all we can do now is support the club the best way we can, by going to games for the coming season and get behind the team, and with a bit of luck we can be back in the 1st division next season.
So let us put all the political crap behind us and let us get behind the team.:ball::ball::cool:

Rambler1
02/04/2009, 11:51 PM
IT IS WITH SAD REGREATS THAT I HAVE TO VOICE THIS,AS I READ THE THREADS I OBSERVED A TERRIBLE DISLIKE FOR RAMBLERS COMMITTEE,THE FIGHTING AND BACK STABBING IS HORRIBLE,.WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IS THERE ANYONE WHO WILL STEP FORWARD TO TAKE CHARGE OF RAMBLERS BUSINESS OTHER THAN WHO IS IN RIGHT NOW.ITS A DISGRACE TO SEE THE CLUB RUN INTO THE GROUND AND BAD MOUTHED ALL OVER COBH,SOME SAY THE PRESENT COMMITTEE CANT BE TRUSTED,THEN WHO,.
CAN.WITH THE ECONOMY AND RAMBLERS DEPT SOME CLAIMED TO HAVE THE MONEY TO HELP RAMBLERS BUT ONLY IF THE CHAIRMAN WAS TO STEP DOWN.THERE SHOULD BE NO DIVISION BUT UNITE AND CALL AN EMERGENCY ELECTION AND EVERY ONE GET INVOLVED,PUT IT ALL OUT THEIR AND GET IT OVER.WE CAN BITCH AND MOAN ALL WE WANT ON THIS SITE OR IN PUBLIC BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY ITS STILL THE SAME.THE PEOPLE WHO CLAIMED THEIR ARE FOCR SHOULD UNITE AND HELP AS ONE UNIT.THE CLUB IS NOT OWNED BY ONE MAN BUT BY ALL.WHAT IS TRUE AND WHAT IS FALSE I DO NOT KNOW,BUT RAMBLERS IS BEING TORN APART BY THE FEW AND ITS TIME TO CORRECT IT.ITS LIKE A SECRET ORGANISATION DOWN THERE. I HOPE AND PRAY THERE IS A SOLUTION TO THIS MESS AND WE ALL GET ON BOARD.:confused:

I wish also we could get back to the good old days when we had an asset or two to sell to make us all look good and balance the books. Running the club into the ground would surely include selling our schoolboys pitch, so enough said on that front , I would say.
If some on wants to help Rams financially, lets ave em,if not, stay quite.No preconditions if you want to help Rams help, if not then dont bother me or any other genuine Rams fan anymore as thats like saying i'll support democracy but only if I like it!!!
Committee and chairman democratically elected...I know its a pain and there not everyones cup of tea but some times lifes a b**th, I have peple in charge of me at work who I dont like either but have to learn to get on for the good of the job...As for the EGM's, think we have had enough of them, If the people who spent hours putting together the EGM agendas to disrupt all normal club activity (when the club needed normality at its most critical time) PUT ONE TENTH of the time, money or effort into coming up with solutions rather than a policy of what do we bash them with this week then I think that the club (down there) would be a far better place now, but then again, what would I know.Unite as one....yes please and let the rock throwing cease at last...and lets all move in the same direction. ie when your voted in we'll support you too, and have done in the past, believe it or not, thats how democracy is meant to work anyway.

NewChairman
03/04/2009, 12:14 AM
[quote=Rambler1;1136400]I wish also we could get back to the good old days when we had an asset or two to sell to make us all look good and balance the books. Running the club into the ground would surely include selling our schoolboys pitch, so enough said on that front , I would say.
If some on wants to help Rams financially, lets ave em,if not, stay quite.No preconditions if you want to help Rams help, if not then dont bother me or any other genuine Rams fan anymore as thats like saying i'll support democracy but only if I like it!!!
Committee and chairman democratically elected...I know its a pain and there not everyones cup of tea but some times lifes a b**th, I have peple in charge of me at work who I dont like either but have to learn to get on for the good of the job...As for the EGM's, think we have had enough of them, If the people who spent hours putting together the EGM agendas to disrupt all normal club activity (when the club needed normality at its most critical time) PUT ONE TENTH of the time, money or effort into coming up with solutions rather than a policy of what do we bash them with this week then I think that the club (down there) would be a far better place now, but then again, what would I know.Unite as one....yes please and let the rock throwing cease at last...and lets all move in the same direction. ie when your voted in we'll support you too, and have done in the past, believe it or not, thats how democracy is meant to work anyway.[/quote
RAMBLER 1 VERY WELL SAID,THIS IS HARD FOR OTHERS TO GRASP SOMEONE WILL DISAGREE BUT WHAT YOU JUST SAID IS FACTS I MAY NOT HAVE THE IDEAS THAT PEOPLE LIKE BUT I WILL CONTINUE TO HELP IN ANY WAY I CAN,ITS A SHAME OTHERS CANT SEE PASS THEIR NOSE BUT CONTINUE TO PUT OTHERS DOWN FOR TRYING AND WHEN THEY DO THAT OTHERS PULL AWAY THATS WHY COBH PEOPLE WONT HELP,SHAME SHAME ON THEM