PDA

View Full Version : Finn Harps Game

Lamper.sffc
01/04/2009, 1:31 PM
Looking forward to our first meeting with Finn Harps.

Hopefully we will get a better crowd than the last home game.

Will Finn Harps bring much of an away support?

How does the Finn Harps supporters feel their team is playing at the moment?

Fingal Fan
01/04/2009, 7:10 PM
In their 4 games so far this season Harps have drawn away to Mervue and Kildare , beaten Longford 1-0 at home and lost 2-1 to UCD at home last friday .
On the basis of this I feel we will win on Friday - i'll go for 3-0 home win .

Sam_Heggy
02/04/2009, 4:05 PM
In their 4 games so far this season Harps have drawn away to Mervue and Kildare , beaten Longford 1-0 at home and lost 2-1 to UCD at home last friday .
On the basis of this I feel we will win on Friday - i'll go for 3-0 home win .

I couldn't predict how the team will play, they were the better side in the second half against UCD only for some shocking referee decisions costing us at least a draw.
We had a midweek league cup game which will not help with tired legs. That game also saw our main striker and captain Conor Gethins sent off which will see him miss this game.
We have a tiny squad (about 20 players) and only 5/6 with league experience under their belts so, with so many players in and out of the team its hard to predict a score maybe 3-0 home win but don't be surprised if we got a draw or all 3 points either.

As for fans, I would guess at minimum 50 fans and upwards will make the journey as we would have a good few Dublin based fans also.

Time will tell.

Lamper.sffc
03/04/2009, 3:42 AM
Fair play for the honest assessment. Best of luck for the season except when you play us;)

Lamper.sffc
04/04/2009, 12:52 AM
We deserved the win in the end imo. Not the best game you will ever see but a win is a win. Was a little bit nervy towards the end with only the 1 goal in it.