PDA

View Full Version : derry in the premier division

adamcarr
13/12/2003, 10:15 PM
thank god that ****** noel king doesnt have finn harps in the league next year:D

adamcarr
13/12/2003, 10:18 PM
the ****s got a last gasp egualiser but justice was done when derry scored in the 101 minute and the finn harps got 3 of their players sent off within the next 15 mins:cool: :cool: :cool:

Counting Crow
14/12/2003, 7:40 AM
WHAT?.........3 sent off in 15 mins of extra time in the Play Off Final.
Talk about loosing the plot........wasters!

King really knows his stuff, and has obviously instilled the same ethics and culture he was brought up on, into his players.

Glad we won't be seeing that type of crap in the top division next season.............we've only just gotten rid of The Students for God's sake.

Glad Derry are back with us seeing as Limerick didn't make it.....

........corner, looks like that trip of yours is on after all!;)

joe
14/12/2003, 10:25 AM
king was one of the red cards

patsh
14/12/2003, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Counting Crow

Glad we won't be seeing that type of crap in the top division next season.............we've only just gotten rid of The Students for God's sake.

What about Dublin Sh*tty and SPA?

DolansWaistcoat
14/12/2003, 1:46 PM
Dublin Sh!tty will go straight back down,with any luck anyway.:)

I think king was one of the muppits sent off.:D

Well done Derry City,''Whats it like to have a queen''will still be directed at the few a ye who make the long journey to the X.;)

Hopefully next season we won't come back from Derry with our usual 0.5 point average from our two games up there.:o

jofyisgod
14/12/2003, 2:00 PM
Well done Derry. Nice to still have ye around. Shame that Sh1tty came up, but, as already said, they should go straight back down.

brendy_éire
14/12/2003, 3:31 PM
Originally posted by DolansWaistcoat
I think king was one of the muppits sent off.:D

He was indeed. Not only that, but he didn't leave straight away. He stood behind the bench, until the ref told him to get lost. Even then though, he just stood behind the 4th offical's bench for a few minutes until our stewards eventually got him to leave. And all this in front of the Jungle, with us chanting "Cheerio cheerio cheerio", and insulting flying like mad. It was magical!:D

DolansWaistcoat
14/12/2003, 6:57 PM
HA HA great stuff,king Rat got his marching orders and he had to be shown how to march.:cool: :D

TommyT
14/12/2003, 8:15 PM
Well done Derry City,''Whats it like to have a queen''will still be directed at the few a ye who make the long journey to the X.;)

Compared to the hordes who follow Cork to the Brandywell :rolleyes:

DolansWaistcoat
15/12/2003, 8:27 AM
I said the LONG journey,not putting the derry city fans down.:p

TommyT
15/12/2003, 10:38 AM
I said the LONG journey,not putting the derry city fans down.:p

I was putting the Cork fans down.

DolansWaistcoat
15/12/2003, 10:43 AM
Well don't alright or we'll come looking for ya,ya jackeen wanna be football fan:mad: ;)