PDA

View Full Version : Kilduff and Mulhall

Poor Student
30/03/2009, 9:06 PM
A mate of mine was at the Rovers AGM on Friday. He said that Kilduff and Mulhall have definitely signed for us permenantly. Rovers wanted to send the lads on loan but they wanted full transfers.

DeNiro
30/03/2009, 10:43 PM
Sounds like they want them back! How did that question arise I wonder? They also let David Cassidy, who's at Shels now, go as well.

Poor Student
31/03/2009, 5:56 PM
Sounds like they want them back! How did that question arise I wonder? They also let David Cassidy, who's at Shels now, go as well.

He said Michael O'Neill gace a very frank and honest breakdown of all their close season dealings in and out, I don't think a direct question was asked about them.

colmanthesaint
31/03/2009, 6:46 PM
Kilduff and Mulhall have definitely signed for us permenantly. Rovers wanted to send the lads on loan but they wanted full transfers.

well this is definitely the case with Kilduff anyway, Russell has said so.

Probably the same with Mulhall, but as I haven't heard, I can't be 100% sure

John83
31/03/2009, 7:34 PM
I wonder if we have Kilduff on a two year contract? If not, I can't see us keeping him in the winter.

pineapple stu
02/04/2009, 3:55 PM
Kilduff's on a one year contract.

Think both players were released prior Michael O'Neill (from talking to a Hoop yesterday). Will be doing well to keep Kilduff next year at this rate.