PDA

View Full Version : Pin Badge

Iorfa2MaccaJim
30/03/2009, 6:07 PM
Hi lads.

Do ye have any pin badges on sale at Finn Park ?
If ye do, if someone could please post a pic I woud be very grateful.

Cheers

Sam_Heggy
30/03/2009, 9:09 PM
Yeah we sell Pin Badges in the shop, myself and Bernard run the shop.

We have a large selection of Badges, maybe 15 different kinds, sure when your up call into the shop I'll be in there with them on display.

Iorfa2MaccaJim
31/03/2009, 5:47 PM
Yeah sound Sam.

I am a pin badge collector, so I would like to pick up a Dinn Harps badge, when I am up there in April.

dhegarty
08/06/2009, 5:41 AM
i be very interested in buying pin badges (2+ of each) and scarves (2+ of each) and looking at the main website that the club has no pictures of each of the items and no online shop. Now the fact is that i am from Cork and the next away game for Finn Harps is against Waterford United which is 2 hours drive for me will it be possible to make arrangements from someone from Finn Harps to meet me on the evening of the match and have the pin badges and scarves for me because i am very anxious in buying them

Sam_Heggy
08/06/2009, 1:11 PM
i be very interested in buying pin badges (2+ of each) and scarves (2+ of each) and looking at the main website that the club has no pictures of each of the items and no online shop. Now the fact is that i am from Cork and the next away game for Finn Harps is against Waterford United which is 2 hours drive for me will it be possible to make arrangements from someone from Finn Harps to meet me on the evening of the match and have the pin badges and scarves for me because i am very anxious in buying them

Hi Dermot,

Was going to call you later, if you want I can send down the badges, Scarves, etc with the team for that match.
Im trying to get that web address for you too, can't find where I stored it.

dhegarty
08/06/2009, 1:30 PM
Hi Dermot,

Was going to call you later, if you want I can send down the badges, Scarves, etc with the team for that match.
Im trying to get that web address for you too, can't find where I stored it.

PM sent