PDA

View Full Version : Calling on Players for Division 3 Mayo from Castlebar

footie2008
29/03/2009, 7:49 PM
Any players looking to play in Div. 3 Mayo for a Castlebar based club will be guaranteed regular football, contact 087 6547902 to register.

yellowmonkey
29/03/2009, 8:35 PM
would i be right in saying you guys are struggling. It certainly didnt look promising for ye friday night no offense :confused:

hardcore
31/03/2009, 2:30 PM
Any players looking to play in Div. 3 Mayo for a Castlebar based club will be guaranteed regular football, contact 087 6547902 to register.

Sad that things have come to this:ball:

FahyForever
31/03/2009, 3:36 PM
Fair play to you for making the effort anyway. To be honest though, I would say most people on this forum would either be players or involved in a club already. Throw a few notices in the supermarkets around the town with the number on too and maybe you might attract a few. Best of luck.

footie2008
02/04/2009, 7:45 PM
Thanks for the positive thread Fahy F. E. every one else on Foot seem to be sticking the boot in on Foot in regard to C. Town, not that i would expect any thing else from ****heads sitting at a computer hiding behind a sudo giving in my assesment an uneducated opinion on everything and every club.

the grape vine
03/04/2009, 9:00 AM
best of luck footie2008,hope you's get some players to keep things going at C/Town.it seems that a handful of hard working poeple are keeping it going out there, i hope you can get some hard working players to work as hard as you's do.

yellowmonkey
03/04/2009, 10:20 AM
Thanks for the positive thread Fahy F. E. every one else on Foot seem to be sticking the boot in on Foot in regard to C. Town, not that i would expect any thing else from ****heads sitting at a computer hiding behind a sudo giving in my assesment an uneducated opinion on everything and every club.

I havent read anything on foot that resembles this? :confused:
All comments seem genuinely concerned for town. Regardless of what people think of other clubs nobody likes to see a fellow club in trouble. I dont think anyones putting the boot in???

ExCiTeD
03/04/2009, 1:40 PM
I havent read anything on foot that resembles this? :confused:
All comments seem genuinely concerned for town. Regardless of what people think of other clubs nobody likes to see a fellow club in trouble. I dont think anyones putting the boot in???
totally agree!!! theres good people involved in c/town and i hope they can make a go of it its not nice seeing any club struggling like that certainly everybody in our club hopes town hangs in there

Northern Gale
07/04/2009, 5:04 PM
totally agree!!! theres good people involved in c/town and i hope they can make a go of it its not nice seeing any club struggling like that certainly everybody in our club hopes town hangs in there

i know a few people from Celtic B team have left because of competition for places, they were hoping there would be a C team this year in Celtic but it did not happen.
Again it think it is admirable of you to go to any lengths to get players, i was in a similar position before and had to work hard to get out of it, best of luck with your endeavours.

the 12 th man
07/04/2009, 5:39 PM

footie2008,you post a thread here looking for help finding players and then dis the whole board calling them names,either articulate your problem or keep out of here.

And you'll end up with an infraction in future for ****.