PDA

View Full Version : League Debuts 2009

HarpoJoyce
28/03/2009, 6:56 AM
Just to have them mentioned what players are making their LoI debuts and UCD debuts this season for us?

And Full debuts?

How many debutantes were there in the Limerick game?

Ger Barron, Michael Leahy, Andy Boyle, Ciaran Kilduff, Chris Mulhall I believe all made their UCD debuts that day.

DmanDmythDledge
28/03/2009, 10:32 AM
How many debutantes were there in the Limerick game?

Ger Barron, Michael Leahy, Andy Boyle, Ciaran Kilduff, Chris Mulhall I believe all made their UCD debuts that day.
Yeah, they all made the debuts that day, as did Creevy and McMahon (from the bench). I think Ciaran Nangle also made his debut and David McMillan made his first start.

McMahon made his first start against Sporting Fingal.
Creevy made his first start against Monaghan.

LOI debuts this season- Barron, Leahy, Boyle, Nangle, McMahon.

DmanDmythDledge
04/04/2009, 1:54 PM
John Dineen made his UCD first team debut last night. Think it might have been his league debut also but not 100% sure of that.

pineapple stu
06/04/2009, 12:18 PM
John Dineen made his UCD first team debut last night. Think it might have been his league debut also but not 100% sure of that.
How would he have made a league debut but not made a first team debut?

DmanDmythDledge
06/04/2009, 12:27 PM
How would he have made a league debut but not made a first team debut?
He was with Cork City for a while last season. He made a few League Cup/Setanta appearances but can't remember if he came on in a league game or not.

pineapple stu
06/04/2009, 12:33 PM
Ah, I see. Cheers.

pineapple stu
08/04/2009, 12:45 PM
On a similar note, who's Gareth Matthews who played at right back against Kildare? Was Harding injured?

DmanDmythDledge
08/04/2009, 1:02 PM
On a similar note, who's Gareth Matthews who played at right back against Kildare? Was Harding injured?
Well I only knew Harding was injured from what you put up on the website.;)

Matthews is the lad we got from Norwich last summer. Wasn't tested at all at the back and tried to get forward when he got the chance. Kildare weren't up to anything so no judgement could be made from his performance.

pineapple stu
08/04/2009, 1:03 PM
I don't read the site. :)

This is the lad who played the same game as Duggan then? Forgot about him.

TheBoss
06/01/2010, 3:38 PM
When I went through the UCD squad of 2009, I see there was 2 Kelly's and both defenders, Michael and Mitch, I have 3 League, 1 FAI Cup and 3 League Cup games.

Which one's played in those games.

Thanks.

DmanDmythDledge
06/01/2010, 3:55 PM
Michael Kelly.