PDA

View Full Version : Help!

thischarmingman
25/03/2009, 10:13 PM
Hi guys, I only found out today (after much wrangling)that I could get Friday off work which has left me free but ticketless for the match against Shamrock Rovers at Tallagh Stadium. Have tried a few lines of enquiry with no luck so, leaving no stone unturned, this is my last ditch attempt: if anyone has or could possibly get me a ticket for the Derry end for this Friday I would be very grateful to them and might even buy them a pint. Or something to the value of a pint. A Centra baguette perhaps. :p

Anyway, just if anything comes up over the next day or so, anyone pulls out, gets sick, loses interest in football, dies, decided the lineup on Late, late Show is too good to miss, etc, if you could email or PM it would be much appreciated. My email is mnico10 AT hotmail.com

Thanks.
:)

CameramanConka
26/03/2009, 10:30 AM
There might be one or two left in the Derry office. Give them a bell and ask. 04871281333. You could arrange to have someone (Liam Hegarty perhaps) to bring it to Dublin and meet up with you.

thischarmingman
26/03/2009, 4:56 PM
OK, you can all stop posting now thanks.

Got one. :)

This topic can be closed or whatever.

HulaHoop
26/03/2009, 5:54 PM
The second stand can't come quick enough :D

Umberside
26/03/2009, 6:46 PM
Should be a good match so great to see you got a ticket:)

Sam_Heggy
26/03/2009, 7:54 PM
HELP!!!

Sorry to hijack this thread but im in dire straits, my Friday could be ruined.

I was planning to go to Finn Park for the bumper clash between heavyweights Finn Harps and UCD but alas I can't seem to get a ticket anywhere, can anyone help?

:o

GlasnevinRed
26/03/2009, 8:11 PM
HELP!!!

I was planning to go to Finn Park for the bumper clash between heavyweights Finn Harps and UCD but alas I can't seem to get a ticket anywhere, can anyone help?

Top post!;)

Finlay Harp
26/03/2009, 8:46 PM
Stay at home Sam. Its to blow a gale and pish all night!

HarpoJoyce
26/03/2009, 8:59 PM
HELP!!!

HELP!!!

(I thought you were debating between Mark Knopfler and Harps-UCD. And then I thought Mark was keeping you and your vechicle hostage).

There may a spare amongst one of our groups going up, keep in touch. Its only a quetsion of whether you get spotted by your own stewards going in the 'College' End. The forecasted weather will help the disguise.

thischarmingman
26/03/2009, 10:41 PM
HELP!!!

Quality. :)