PDA

View Full Version : Was there any violence during or after the Kildare game last weekend?

Salmon Coloured
23/03/2009, 12:09 PM
Any name calling, sideways glances etc?? Just want Lawless Ireland kept in the Loop. I believe this might have been a code red game.

howsyourtouch
23/03/2009, 2:33 PM
i believe someone threw one of the plastic containers that ya get the chips in onto the ground in a menacing manner,the stewards **** themselves...

Longfordian
23/03/2009, 2:41 PM
Tell the truth, it was you wasn't it?. You were probably bragging about it to your mates on Bebo weren't you howsyourtouch, if that is your real name..People like you are the cause of the end of good, innocent Catholic Ireland.

Salmon Coloured
23/03/2009, 4:12 PM
Chip wrapping thrown on the ground, this is good this is good, i like it.

Tallanted
23/03/2009, 4:35 PM
There was 1 steward on duty the far side incase the section O casuals kicked off and ran a muck!!!

RonnieB
23/03/2009, 5:16 PM
There was bunting.

Kildareman
23/03/2009, 6:56 PM
I had to wrestle the salt out of its container at the chipstand!!

And I passed wind whilst walking by the Longford bench.

Pauro 76
23/03/2009, 8:40 PM
AGGRO!!!!!

http://i39.tinypic.com/dw3lva.jpg

Macy
24/03/2009, 8:04 AM
My contacts in the Longford Down Massif have informed me Kildare "never made the station".

Pauro 76
24/03/2009, 8:12 AM
My contacts in the Longford Down Massif have informed me Kildare "never made the station".

http://www.easychickenrecipes.net/chicken-picture1.gif

Salmon Coloured
24/03/2009, 11:45 AM
There was bunting.

Cant believe I missed the game now... So your telling me 4 goals & bunting??? Im weakened by the fact I have missed this. Head in hands here right now. This could take a few days to get over........

pineapple stu
24/03/2009, 1:10 PM
i believe someone threw one of the plastic containers that ya get the chips in onto the ground in a menacing manner,the stewards **** themselves...
YouTube link or it didn't happen.

Ash
24/03/2009, 1:48 PM
I had to wrestle the salt out of its container at the chipstand!!

And I passed wind whilst walking by the Longford bench.

Life ban from LoI games. Lets make an example out of you.

Red Star
24/03/2009, 6:04 PM
It was my first cyber f/v memory was only a youngster, think my post count was 200-300. The row we had with Longford 6.57 GigaByte Crew. Very naughty, all the right faces were logged in. Sort of posters you knew you could post side by side with until the server crashed. Could have been a lot worse for the 6.57gb boys that evening but a few very game posters got turned away because of 3 year IP bans.

Anyway we plotted up on the Independent supporters association website, The Town were no where to be seen, we had the free roam of the forum. We sent a couple of spotters into the away section but it was an Admin overkill, they had it well under control.

Later on in the afternoon a large amount of Longford posters slid through the firewall and called it on with our hardcore of posters in the General Talk forum. The tension was electric and the atmosphere evil was going to go any minute. No Admin in sight and only a thin line of Moderators keeping the two cyber firms apart.

Out of nowhere a well known Sligo poster; had been around for years and had mustered up a post count of over a 10,000 hit a Town face with the naughtiest post I've seen in years, it went off everywhere. Threads, posts and replies left, right and centre, absolute chaos. Millwall even had some Polls out for the occasion.

The 6.57gb boys were on the back foot, totally outwitted and when the Technical-28 boys turned up after an off with Harps on Rivals, Longford logged out sharply. Admin slowly restored the peace but the damage was done.

Only time I've seen carnage like that was the galway game when we took it too their chat room. Some right Loons signed in that night, best mob of cyber 'wall Ive seen in years, smashed Galway all over MSN Messenger.

The online f/v game is dead anyway, Admin are slapping posters with 3 year IP banning orders and ISPs are dishing out harder sentances. Not worth the hassle anymore, I remember the days of Windows 98 or MSDOS

Just for any Journalist with the Star if they want to use a quote ;)