PDA

View Full Version : The reason Ireland won't win Saturday

Angus
19/03/2009, 9:22 PM
This will sound ridiculous.

Every wednesday I play 6 a side in UCD. Every wednesday I walk back from the pitch to the car and every wednesday at about 810/815 approx i get in the car and newstalk is the default.

Every wednesday, and i mean every wednesday, not just some wednesday's, i mean every wednesday the voice i hear is gerry thornley's via the telephone talking about strike running and running angles and taking it from the offload etc

Every wednesday is a constant - there is comfort in his voice - he talks nonsense half the time but the fact it is always him is a comfort - it is constancy in a world of variables

This wednesday for the first time in 6 months the first voice i heard was some other bloke in the studio - before the hand over to gerry.

This is an omen - it's all over - stick your negative equity on wales to win

brianw82
19/03/2009, 10:50 PM
I am running for the nearest tall mountain as I type.

Scram
20/03/2009, 1:59 PM

Every wednesday I play 6 a side in UCD. Every wednesday I walk back from the pitch to the car and every wednesday at about 810/815 approx i get in the car and newstalk is the default.

Every wednesday, and i mean every wednesday, not just some wednesday's, i mean every wednesday the voice i hear is gerry thornley's via the telephone talking about strike running and running angles and taking it from the offload etc

Every wednesday is a constant - there is comfort in his voice - he talks nonsense half the time but the fact it is always him is a comfort - it is constancy in a world of variables

This wednesday for the first time in 6 months the first voice i heard was some other bloke in the studio - before the hand over to gerry.

You are 100% CORRECT.....IT DOES SOUND RIDICULOUS.

strangeirish
20/03/2009, 2:10 PM
Is weed on sale?

OwlsFan
20/03/2009, 3:22 PM

I like the number of times you used the word "Wednesday". It sort of got me excited ;)

tricky_colour
22/03/2009, 2:28 AM
Well it looks like he lost his negative equity ;)