PDA

View Full Version : ASS.manager

munsterkid
19/03/2009, 4:19 PM
:)kieran reilly is app. ass manager for the comin season

Allstar
19/03/2009, 4:42 PM
Is he playin this year??
What players does hilly have intrest from???

Allstar
19/03/2009, 4:44 PM
Is reilly playing himself this year??
What players does hilly have intrest from in the MSL?

munsterkid
19/03/2009, 4:46 PM
Is he playin this year??
What players does hilly have intrest from???
Tynan,byrne,lougheed,bruton,hughes,fennally,mucky, to name a few

6yardpunisha
19/03/2009, 5:07 PM
Tynan,byrne,lougheed,bruton,hughes,fennally,mucky, to name a few

money, money, money, loads of money, money,free,couple of quid

unless there playin for free club cant afford them

don ramo
19/03/2009, 5:19 PM
if thats willie bruton, forget it, no way hes getting his little feet in the door again

pcplod
19/03/2009, 5:43 PM
It keeps getting better and better this has to be a wind up!

marty
19/03/2009, 6:41 PM
If any of it is true I wouldnt be too disappointed,nice players there dont know what the above responses are suppose to mean,we are not ina position to judge anyone willing to come to the club especially the way it has been tinkered with the last few years

munsterkid
19/03/2009, 8:12 PM
if thats willie bruton, forget it, no way hes getting his little feet in the door again
i spoke to bruton and hughes they said they ll come back durin the summer for nothin after all bruton managed to buy a few houses out of the game hilly said he spoke to him and he ll help out after holiday s for the duration

rambler14
19/03/2009, 8:51 PM
:)kieran reilly is app. ass manager for the comin season

I heard he's captain. I doubt you need an assistant in the A League it wouldn't be that much work!

munsterkid
19/03/2009, 9:34 PM
I heard he's captain. I doubt you need an assistant in the A League it wouldn't be that much work!
you need an ass. for under 9 s for god sake its an integragel part of a team set up i thought u lot wanted to get things right so start with the basics and progress from there a manager always needs a 2nd opinion no matter what level as the higher u go the same problems are magnified from under 9 s to senior

rambler14
19/03/2009, 9:50 PM
you need an ass. for under 9 s for god sake

More importantly you need an ass to take a sh!t!:D

centre mid
19/03/2009, 9:52 PM
when I read the title of this thread I thought it was a reference to controlling prostitution or something.

bellavistaman
20/03/2009, 12:53 AM
If KOR is ass manager i certainly wont be supporting any rams team this year,not by a country mile.No players should be getting paid, assistant manager certainly shouldnt be getting paid. The club is ****ed we were hopin for local talent to be coming through not this **** im hearing from you munsterkid, you certainly seem to know alot also by the way. With the club the way it is i was hoping for local players who would play for very little and give their all and draw the crowds, but it seems now, we'll have the same old **** at rams and put us deeper into financial woe.

nismo
20/03/2009, 4:33 AM
bruton is back 100%

6yardpunisha
20/03/2009, 9:16 AM
you need an ass. for under 9 s for god sake its an integragel part of a team set up i thought u lot wanted to get things right so start with the basics and progress from there a manager always needs a 2nd opinion no matter what level as the higher u go the same problems are magnified from under 9 s to senior

isnt that what Bishop Magee said:D

watcher
20/03/2009, 9:50 AM
Excellent

munsterkid
20/03/2009, 6:31 PM
If KOR is ass manager i certainly wont be supporting any rams team this year,not by a country mile.No players should be getting paid, assistant manager certainly shouldnt be getting paid. The club is ****ed we were hopin for local talent to be coming through not this **** im hearing from you munsterkid, you certainly seem to know alot also by the way. With the club the way it is i was hoping for local players who would play for very little and give their all and draw the crowds, but it seems now, we'll have the same old **** at rams and put us deeper into financial woe.
bellavista dunce i dont think u get it these players have agreed to come back free of charge in order to help the club finish high enough for re-election and help hilly there ex manager he has made it clear to them the club needs help and we certainly could do without u comin through the gate if thats ure attitude

luka
20/03/2009, 7:23 PM
bellavista dunce i dont think u get it these players have agreed to come back free of charge in order to help the club finish high enough for re-election and help hilly there ex manager he has made it clear to them the club needs help and we certainly could do without u comin through the gate if thats ure attitude

Munsterkid..........I think you need to take a step back here kiddo and stop spouting what you claim you are being told. You've burst onto the scene here lately as if you own the bloody club. If you're going to state something that you say came from Hill then be prepared to back it up. We've had enough ****e going on over the past twelve months and it's not wanted anymore. Calling Bella a dunce made me laugh out loud. He'd flippin buy and sell most of the members. You may think you know what's going on inside the club but there are people here who actually DO know what's going on. Grow up. State fact and FFS use punctuation so we can follow what you're saying.

munsterkid
20/03/2009, 7:32 PM
Munsterkid..........I think you need to take a step back here kiddo and stop spouting what you claim you are being told. You've burst onto the scene here lately as if you own the bloody club. If you're going to state something that you say came from Hill then be prepared to back it up. We've had enough ****e going on over the past twelve months and it's not wanted anymore. Calling Bella a dunce made me laugh out loud. He'd flippin buy and sell most of the members. You may think you know what's going on inside the club but there are people here who actually DO know what's going on. Grow up. State fact and FFS use punctuation so we can follow what you're saying.
fluka come on son im trying to help yee poor baggles out,ure club is in tatters yere fans are a disgrace to football, and i tell thy the truth about hills comments so take it our leave it ,these are the facts the commitee and fans are supposed to be the backbone of a club now look at yours

luka
20/03/2009, 7:45 PM
fluka come on son

A wisearse as well eh! Ah shur, must be almost your bed time now. I can see the 'Ignore Button' being used by many of the Ramblers fans here.

Something about your posting reminds me of a recently banned member on here called 'The Sub'

watcher
20/03/2009, 7:50 PM
fluka come on son im trying to help yee poor baggles out,ure club is in tatters yere fans are a disgrace to football, and i tell thy the truth about hills comments so take it our leave it ,these are the facts the commitee and fans are supposed to be the backbone of a club now look at yours
His post name is Luka why do you carry on like a child, all these on here are member of the club some for 20years or more, some 5/10 years and paid up members.
Why do you think you know more than them, they are all trying to work together after all the crap that has gone on for the last 12 months, give them a bit of respect,
You came on here telling everyone David Hill will save the club and all the players he is going to bring in, there is fantastic talent in Cobh with the players that are on stand by waiting for the call.
If Hilly as you say get the the job, then great if he will managethe team for free, but don't come on telling everyone you know more than them because you dont.
I tell you something for free David Hill do not have a contract with Cobh Ramblers yet, the Agm is on Sunday so lets wait and see what comes out of because no one knows.

pcplod
20/03/2009, 7:52 PM
A wisearse as well eh! Ah shur, must be almost your bed time now. I can see the 'Ignore Button' being used by many of the Ramblers fans here.

Something about your posting reminds me of a recently banned member on here called 'The Sub'

I wouldnt think that is who it is Luka but the word WAG spings to mind alright

munsterkid
20/03/2009, 7:53 PM

off to spain actually look ill report the facts as i get them from what i can see u guys are all over the place trust the kid the facts are accurate this is hills position is he or is he not the manager ,so ignore all ye want cause the truth does hurt i can see that ,i can feel ure pain its like the ramblings of a mad man

pcplod
20/03/2009, 8:31 PM
off to spain actually look ill report the facts as i get them from what i can see u guys are all over the place trust the kid the facts are accurate this is hills position is he or is he not the manager ,so ignore all ye want cause the truth does hurt i can see that ,i can feel ure pain its like the ramblings of a mad man

Heres hoping that you stay there :p

That still remains to be seen I would think since no contract has been signed as far as the members are concerned!

watcher
20/03/2009, 9:44 PM
Luka. You own the sub an apology it not him because l know him
He backed cobh all the time but get into a tangle with r 14 but he will be back when he gey back from his holidays.
And he will be back full belt then

luka
20/03/2009, 10:55 PM
Luka. You own the sub an apology it not him because l know him
He backed cobh all the time but get into a tangle with r 14 but he will be back when he gey back from his holidays.
And he will be back full belt then

Why? Shur all I said was that
and I don't think that warrants an apology of any kind as absolutely nothing at all was implied except similiarities between two posters.

don ramo
21/03/2009, 4:26 AM
ye have grammer lessons monday morning lads, all of ye,:D jesus its terrible:o,

munsterboy you know noting, you cant know anything hill knows, cause he also knows noting, and he will not know anything till the AGM is over,

there is no money, dunno what part of that is so hard to get across, theres no money for players, managers, physios, nobody, there is no money,

so i think your being taken advantage of, and been made look a fool here,

disillusioned
21/03/2009, 9:20 AM
ye have grammer lessons monday morning lads, all of ye,:D jesus its terrible:o,

munsterboy you know noting, you cant know anything hill knows, cause he also knows noting, and he will not know anything till the AGM is over,

there is no money, dunno what part of that is so hard to get across, theres no money for players, managers, physios, nobody, there is no money,

so i think your being taken advantage of, and been made look a fool here,

if they need grammar lessons , then you should probably join them, and maybe you should attend the spelling and literacy class too

6yardpunisha
21/03/2009, 10:30 AM

free of charge my hole, as for dissing bella, you have some nerve dere KOR/DH agent, why don you just contact red fm while you are at it, heard your good at that

don ramo
21/03/2009, 11:48 AM
if they need grammar lessons , then you should probably join them, and maybe you should attend the spelling and literacy class too

you forgot the smiley:D

sadloserkid
21/03/2009, 2:15 PM
2 infractions for Munsterkid. Fair play to the rest of ye for not stooping to their extremely low level.

you forgot the smiley:D

I almost gave him an infraction for it too.

munsterkid
21/03/2009, 5:01 PM
2 infractions for Munsterkid. Fair play to the rest of ye for not stooping to their extremely low level.

I almost gave him an infraction for it too.
o riley confirmed ass. manager by the club as i said so i wont insult yee ladies anymore as i see ye are a sensitive bunch, facts only from the kid then,both registered with fai as CR managment team as or the 20th so lets play ball my fury friends

don ramo
21/03/2009, 8:13 PM
o riley confirmed ass. manager by the club as i said so i wont insult yee ladies anymore as i see ye are a sensitive bunch, facts only from the kid then,both registered with fai as CR managment team as or the 20th so lets play ball my fury friends

b.s, noting can be done unless there doing it for free, no money can be distrubuted without the members consent,

can ya sort this guy SLK, hes spouting off with no eveidence,

luka
22/03/2009, 5:59 AM
b.s, noting can be done unless there doing it for free, no money can be distrubuted without the members consent,

can ya sort this guy SLK, hes spouting off with no eveidence,

I thinks its time to have a word and cut the source. Far too much information being being pushed about here and it's only gonna cause trouble among the genuine majority.