PDA

View Full Version : Praise for the Yes Men....

Macy
08/12/2003, 8:16 AM
Just like to thank the Official Supporters Club for an excellent do on Saturday night, and special thanks for letting us present the Section O Awards (even if Pauro did spoil it slightly by singing C*nt down the microphone!).

Hopefully the photo's will come out after the disaster of the 51 one's from last Sunday...

Anyway, for those that don't know the Section O Player of the Year was Sean Francis, with Brian McGovern and Alan Kirby joint Second. Sean was delighted with his bottle of Bucky, and McGovern was kind enough to return the 2 naggons that he collected for himself and Kirbs (which were promptly thrown in the cup!). Kirby was not in attendance.

Official Supporters Club Player of the Year was McGovern.

wws
08/12/2003, 9:06 AM
Originally posted by Macy
Kirby was not in attendance.

he's just joined pats

Macy
08/12/2003, 2:02 PM
Originally posted by wws
he's just joined pats
Or he was at a mates wedding....

wws
08/12/2003, 2:26 PM
the mystery continues....

WeAreRovers
08/12/2003, 3:22 PM

Anyway, for those that don't know the Section O Player of the Year was Sean Francis,

Well done Seanie! Once A Hoop, Always a Hoop!

KOH

max power
08/12/2003, 3:27 PM
no not always a hoop, none of the cars outside were stolen,

but rovers fans were around and took what they needed from the post office in edgeworthstown earlier in the day.

Macy
08/12/2003, 3:34 PM
Meant to add, nice to see Carlsberg sponsoring the night and giving out the free tockens.... Pity that carslberg is sh!t scouse p!ss....

wws
08/12/2003, 3:37 PM
its danish you obssessed manc
its about as scouse as jan molbue

was first class oriental effected by the robbery?

WeAreRovers
08/12/2003, 3:58 PM
Originally posted by max power
no not always a hoop, none of the cars outside were stolen...

...but a few tractors were reported missing.

If you want to get into childish stereotyping then I'm you're man. ;)

KOH

Pauro 76
09/12/2003, 2:55 AM
Just like to thank the Official Supporters Club for an excellent do on Saturday night, and special thanks for letting us present the Section O Awards (even if Pauro did spoil it slightly by singing C*nt down the microphone!).

Apologies for the swear word everyone, don't know what came over me! ;) What a night though! Cheers to all who organised it, a memorable occasion even though McGovern and Kirbs never took their quick nips...... :)

Macy
09/12/2003, 7:32 AM
Originally posted by wws
its danish you obssessed manc
its about as scouse as jan molbue

was first class oriental effected by the robbery?
Christmas (liquid) lunch yesterday wws?

Macy
10/12/2003, 9:57 AM
Got my photo's back from Saturday :D

I'll try and get them on line somewhere.... Obviously most with me, and the lads with the cup but an excellent one with Seanie and his player of the year bucky....

Pauro 76
12/12/2003, 12:37 PM
Yep, ones I took came through as well. In fact, watch out for the Longford News on Tuesday next, a few might be appearing in the next edition space permitting! ah the joys of working for a newspaper.... ;)

Macy
12/12/2003, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by PAURO 7
watch out for the Longford News on Tuesday next, a few might be appearing in the next edition space permitting! ah the joys of working for a newspaper.... ;)

Longford News and Newspaper in the same sentence - whatever next....

TommyT
17/12/2003, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by max power
but rovers fans were around and took what they needed from the post office in edgeworthstown earlier in the day.

isn't that PO called ''Tormey's'' I think t's one of only two buisnesses in the country called that.

sorbothegreek
18/12/2003, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by TommyT
isn't that PO called ''Tormey's'' I think t's one of only two buisnesses in the country called that.

Your a few miles out there. Tormeys is mullingar side of Mostrim.