07/12/2003, 1:42 PM
A big thank you to...

...all who contributed to the fanzine this season
...those who helped sell
...the drummers
...the flag wavers
...everyone who bought it

It's very much appreciated.

(Shame on the **** who did a legger with one of the drums at the Drogs game, I hope you're getting great use out of it)

Keep the contributions coming in over the close season.

Watch out for Issue 25 first game of next season!

FFO

ian
07/12/2003, 3:16 PM
No problem FiveFourOne a good season you all had played a blinder in all what you done for the fans. Cheers from the CCISA. Let's have a better one next year if you can' this years one was very good and well done again.

jofyisgod
07/12/2003, 6:26 PM
Well done lads. Keep up the good work for next season. Getting excited already...

vito_golightly
08/12/2003, 8:48 AM
having a fanzine is what distinguishes us from the other so-called football supporters in this world.
it gives us the moral high ground and the privalege of knowing real football.
we ity fans are so lucky that someone has taken their obvious passion to an active level and furthermore has given this passion an authentically funny and eloquent vehicle.
nice one lads.
keep it going

ccfc till i die
08/12/2003, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by vito_golightly
having a fanzine is what distinguishes us from the other so-called football supporters in this world.
we ity fans are so lucky that someone has taken their obvious passion to an active level and furthermore has given this passion an authentically funny and eloquent vehicle.
nice one lads.
keep it going

All of your posts sound like something Richardson would come out with "inter-departmental choreography" and all that.

DolansWaistcoat
08/12/2003, 1:26 PM
Agree with with last post,what your man Vito is trying to say is''well done the lads at Fourfiveone,keep up the great work!''

The fanzine still blows the programme out of the water though.1YOYO for a great read,2.50 for a load of ads(on glossy pages wow).

Great stuff 451!:cool:

niamh
08/12/2003, 2:08 PM
I think both are great myself.
But well done lads.
Season made easier by a chuckle or seven

thecorner
08/12/2003, 2:30 PM
carlsberg dont do fanzines but if they did...................

patsh
08/12/2003, 3:10 PM
nice one lads.
keep it going
Eloquent and true.

A face
08/12/2003, 4:12 PM
nice one lads.
keep it going

Hear hear !!

jofyisgod
08/12/2003, 5:31 PM
nice one lads.
keep it going
Exactly-that is possibly one of the greatest posts ever.

BOF
09/12/2003, 10:49 AM
an authentically funny and eloquent vehicle.
nice one lads.
keep it going

A Nissan??

brendan

ccfc till i die
09/12/2003, 12:32 PM
Oh isn't quoting vito all the rage. Seriously lads, I hang around with him and you're just pandering to his ego:D

Éanna
09/12/2003, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by thecorner
carlsberg dont do fanzines but if they did...................
couldn't have said it better :)

opplock
09/12/2003, 1:34 PM
Well done lads. Loved the last issue with the Dolan/O'Flynn "Planes Trains and Automobiles" poster. Good mix of laughs and thought provoking articles. Might even try writing for it next season.........

vito_golightly
09/12/2003, 2:05 PM
Originally posted by ccfc till i die
Oh isn't quoting vito all the rage. Seriously lads, I hang around with him and you're just pandering to his ego:D

yawn