PDA

View Full Version : Miss World

irishstranger
06/12/2003, 5:18 PM
Miss Ireland crowned Miss World:) .............................Now dat's whut I'm talk'n about!

liam88
06/12/2003, 10:43 PM
To right! She's easily the most gorgeous one there :) rock on Rosanna.

So is Davison Chris De Burgh's real surname?

She should turn up to our home games, give the players and the fans something to sing about :D

A face
07/12/2003, 12:10 PM
She was not the nicest there .... not a chance. But then again it is not judged on looks alone. She is orobably a very nice person, save the rain forests, clean up the world kinda stuff could have beeen a deciding factor. :)

jofyisgod
07/12/2003, 6:35 PM
She was fine-then again they all were. A lot of its a bit dodgy i'd say anyway. Lots of brown paper bags, etc. Like referees in the Eircom League.

ray900
07/12/2003, 11:52 PM
I think she's incredibly plain. She's certainly not ugly, but she has one of those bland faces that you would expect to see in Dallas or Knots Landing. She also looks a lot older than 19. I thought she was at least 30.

irishstranger
08/12/2003, 1:40 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ray900
[B]I think she's incredibly plain. She's certainly not ugly, but she has one of those bland faces that you would expect to see in Dallas or Knots Landing.

:D If that's the case, you can call me J.R.

I wouldn't throw her out of the bed for eating a bag of crisps!
:p

joeSoap
08/12/2003, 8:34 AM
She does absolutely nothing for me........I asked her to often enough but she keeps refusing!!!:D

pete
08/12/2003, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by ray900
I think she's incredibly plain. She's certainly not ugly, but she has one of those bland faces...

Yeah no doubt she good looking but I also thought she got very bland good looks if thats not a contradiction. Don't think she'd really stand out in a crowd...

Still surprised someone from small country won that competition - would have thought it would just rotate between the big markets.

A face
08/12/2003, 12:21 PM
But lads .... maybe she makes up for it in other ways. :)

pete
08/12/2003, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by A face
But lads .... maybe she makes up for it in other ways. :)

Supose hard for personality to come out on tv. Is that what you meant?

:confused:

Paddy Ramone
08/12/2003, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by liam88

So is Davison Chris De Burgh's real surname?

Christopher Davison is his real name.

DolansWaistcoat
08/12/2003, 1:57 PM
She's a f***ING ride.
Are ye are drugs,ye sad ****s saying she's bland and plain!I'd pay money to see one of ye knockers go up to her in a night club and mumble in her ear,''any chance of a dance love''.
And then she'd turn around and look ye up and down and probably wet herself laughing.;)

I had a tip on her to win it when she was still 8-1,and i'm kicking myself I didn't throw 20 yoyos on her.:(

John83
08/12/2003, 3:21 PM
Originally posted by DolansWaistcoat
She's a f***ING ride.
Are ye are drugs,ye sad ****s saying she's bland and plain!I'd pay money to see one of ye knockers go up to her in a night club and mumble in her ear,''any chance of a dance love''.
And then she'd turn around and look ye up and down and probably wet herself laughing.;)

I had a tip on her to win it when she was still 8-1,and i'm kicking myself I didn't throw 20 yoyos on her.:(
I've heard rumours that her da is great friends with the woman in charge of the whole competition. And the bookies had her as the favourite despite general disagreement. I know the result is being met with some scepticism abroad.

All that said though, she is quite easy on the eye. :D

tiktok
08/12/2003, 4:15 PM
Christ lads, Ireland have an international crown. Why can't we be more like the English and celebrate Irish beauty for the next forty years.

She's a good looking girl, from what i saw in the Papers and on the news she was prettier than most of those around her (the canadian one was rotten), enough begrudgery.

I wonder would she have won if she'd inherited her dad's eyebrows though, probably not?

irishstranger
08/12/2003, 4:30 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by tiktok

She's a good looking girl, from what i saw in the Papers and on the news she was prettier than most of those around her (the canadian one was rotten), enough begrudgery.

:D Sure tis our national pastime:cool:

Footie_Fan
08/12/2003, 5:23 PM
She is quality but looks a lot older than 19.

NigeSausagepump
09/12/2003, 8:59 AM
Jayzis, I must say I definitely would anyway!

I'd say though it's only a matter of time before she starts appearing on the gossip pages of the Sunday Indo arm in arm with some establishment-approved beau like one of the Smurfits or Brian O'Driscoll or someone like that drinking in Lillies. It is at that point that any admiration I may have for her will turn to revulsion.

Pauro 76
09/12/2003, 1:40 PM
Rosanna Davison, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... yep she's a nice lass alright, she is absolutely breathtaking! :cool: She's a first year student! hard to think of her like that, she seems far older than that! but i heard that her dad is big mates with Brucie Forsyth who was one of the judges, but hey she deserved it.. well done Rosanna....

DolansWaistcoat
09/12/2003, 2:41 PM
Brucie was a judge,christ the man is a dinasour,suprised he can even see two feet in front of him.:D

liam88
11/12/2003, 2:56 PM
To right! Ireland won! Let's not slag her-never heard a limey sad a bad word about Booby Charlton :P

A face
11/12/2003, 4:04 PM
Originally posted by pete
Supose hard for personality to come out on tv. Is that what you meant?

:confused:

I was trying to be crude ;)

DolansWaistcoat
13/12/2003, 2:33 PM
Saw your wan on the late late last night.She's a savage bit of cabbage,gorgeous.

Did ye notice the way her old man is hanging off her in every photo in every photo,and in every appearance she makes on tele.
Whats the odds on a come back for good old chrissy de burgh?:)