PDA

View Full Version : Commandos84 bucket collection and Tom Coughlan

corkboy360
14/03/2009, 10:39 AM
Was out for a while collecting and saw Tom Coughlan refuse to throw in a euro.

razor
14/03/2009, 7:25 PM
Was out for a while collecting and saw Tom Coughlan refuse to throw in a euro.Well he ain't called Tommy No Bobs for nothing.

corkboy360
25/03/2009, 8:48 PM
Well he ain't called Tommy No Bobs for nothing.
And now Danny Murphy has not got paid it seems.
:mad:

watcher
27/03/2009, 4:23 PM
you need to get your buckets out now, and start standing outside churches supermarkets and football grounds, and hope Tom dips into his pocket

corkboy360
27/03/2009, 10:17 PM
you need to get your buckets out now, and start standing outside churches supermarkets and football grounds, and hope Tom dips into his pocket
Commandos84 are the last thing on peoples minds right now FORAS is the thing to put your money in.

corkboy360
09/04/2009, 1:08 PM
There could be another one of these soon but PROPERLY this time.
IMO the c84 should do it against Derry as they seem more generous than our own supporters:D plus with the loving still going on where could ya go wrong:p

watcher
11/04/2009, 9:35 AM
Commandos84 are the last thing on peoples minds right now FORAS is the thing to put your money in.

Is it true Coughlan is leaving City that is what the rumor mill have been saying

dhegarty
11/04/2009, 10:19 AM
Is it true Coughlan is leaving City that is what the rumor mill have been saying

so far it is a rumour but next sunday FORAS are holding an EGM in glanmire and thats a bit strange

corkboy360
11/04/2009, 5:12 PM
so far it is a rumour but next sunday FORAS are holding an EGM in glanmire and thats a bit strange
:confused:

dhegarty
12/04/2009, 7:11 AM
i dont think it is strange that FORAS are holding a meeting next sunday in fact are FORAS entitled to hold a meeting for its members its a free world, at the moment we are hearing nothing but rumours after rumours, there is nothing strange that Cork City Supporters Club are holding their supporters club meeting on tuesday night, there is nothing strange that Tom Coughlan offered free admission at last Tuesday match in fact i thought it was a kind thind of Tom Coughlan to do especially the recession has effected families all over the country, so why all of a sudden that when Foras call a meeting for next sunday that we have to question it, as far i am concerned it is business as usual for Cork City FC, a league cup game on Tuesday night, away to Dundalk on Friday.
FORAS have work tiresly since its inception last September and it dosent cost an arm and a leg just to say THANK YOU to those who work around the clock voluntary and it is a thankless job but its now time we say to FORAS thank you for the hard work they put into the organisation and without them we wouldnt be supporting CCFC this season, let wait until next Sunday and see what is the meeting all about before we make our own judgement, making up rumours and maybe they are true i dont know will look bad for the club from the outside, do we want other rival clubs tuning into the CCFC rumour circus and having a good laugh well i am for one dont want that so my message to FORAS and those who work behind the scenes the best of luck at next Sunday meeting

Bald Student
12/04/2009, 7:30 AM
i dont think it is strange that FORAS are holding a meeting next sunday in fact are FORAS entitled to hold a meeting for its members its a free world, at the moment we are hearing nothing but rumours after rumours, there is nothing strange that Cork City Supporters Club are holding their supporters club meeting on tuesday night, there is nothing strange that Tom Coughlan offered free admission at last Tuesday match in fact i thought it was a kind thind of Tom Coughlan to do especially the recession has effected families all over the country, so why all of a sudden that when Foras call a meeting for next sunday that we have to question it, as far i am concerned it is business as usual for Cork City FC, a league cup game on Tuesday night, away to Dundalk on Friday.
FORAS have work tiresly since its inception last September and it dosent cost an arm and a leg just to say THANK YOU to those who work around the clock voluntary and it is a thankless job but its now time we say to FORAS thank you for the hard work they put into the organisation and without them we wouldnt be supporting CCFC this season, let wait until next Sunday and see what is the meeting all about before we make our own judgement, making up rumours and maybe they are true i dont know will look bad for the club from the outside, do we want other rival clubs tuning into the CCFC rumour circus and having a good laugh well i am for one dont want that so my message to FORAS and those who work behind the scenes the best of luck at next Sunday meetingI wasn't able to follow all of that but if there's a free space in the premier next week, can we have first dibs?

corkboy360
12/04/2009, 12:19 PM
I wasn't able to follow all of that but if there's a free space in the premier next week, can we have first dibs?
Can ye find Average 2,500 Supporters to replace us,All covered all seated stadium,Revolving advertising boards,Training ground with a stand also.:p

theboywonder
12/04/2009, 2:16 PM
Relax there corkboy ye dont own the ground ye play in so dont be rantig and raving about all seated stadium etc. the munster association could easily throw ye out of it in the morning............FACT

corkboy360
12/04/2009, 2:33 PM
Relax there corkboy ye dont own the ground ye play in so dont be rantig and raving about all seated stadium etc. the munster association could easily throw ye out of it in the morning............FACT
Well there is some sort of agreement that they can't as far as i know.
Plus they benefit from us so they would not want to throw us out.
Finally where in my post does it say we own the ground:confused:

Cici900
12/04/2009, 3:06 PM
Can ye find Average 2,500 Supporters to replace us,All covered all seated stadium,Revolving advertising boards,Training ground with a stand also.:p

Thats why yer broke! And ye dont own it. REVOLVING ADVERTISING BOARDS? wtf would you want them for?!? the fai have to do what they did to us to ye! Otherwise it is a complete injustice.

corkboy360
12/04/2009, 4:13 PM
Thats why yer broke! And ye dont own it. REVOLVING ADVERTISING BOARDS? wtf would you want them for?!? the fai have to do what they did to us to ye! Otherwise it is a complete injustice.
That was a joke:rolleyes:
Where in my post does it say we own the ground;)

theboywonder
12/04/2009, 4:18 PM
Well there is some sort of agreement that they can't as far as i know.
Plus they benefit from us so they would not want to throw us out.
Finally where in my post does it say we own the ground:confused:

Are ye going to take the seats from the ALL SEATED STADIUM and "High Tech" revolving boards with ye so, they might leave ye have the footballs or the nets for cheap.....Once again ye failed to realise ye cant pay players and manager the money ye do not in this economy....yer skint again and its all yer own fault

corkboy360
21/04/2009, 6:18 PM
Are ye going to take the seats from the ALL SEATED STADIUM and "High Tech" revolving boards with ye so, they might leave ye have the footballs or the nets for cheap.....Once again ye failed to realise ye cant pay players and manager the money ye do not in this economy....yer skint again and its all yer own fault
All the players paid up to date:confused:
We can take the revolving boards:p we pay for them not the mfa;)

Realramsfan
23/04/2009, 6:04 PM
:ball:Where are ye going to put the boards up because ye dont own bishopstown either.

corkboy360
23/04/2009, 7:43 PM
:ball:Where are ye going to put the boards up because ye dont own bishopstown either.
Secret location where A championship fans won't go looking for a "fix" of good football:p