9 Drogheda United Drogheda United 2 1
10 Dundalk Dundalk 2 0

Sean Connor's black and white (and yellow) army

Patrick Dunne
13/03/2009, 10:35 PM
Look at the top of it :p

avvenalaf
14/03/2009, 12:33 AM
Yes, glad to see The Tribesman have got such a good start to their annuall: fight against relegation:p

John83
14/03/2009, 12:38 AM
For a minute there, I was thinking that someone was pleased Drogheda and Cork were getting their comeuppance.

Well Red
14/03/2009, 10:12 AM
Good luck Galway, great to see another team from the West flying the flag, do we really want to see, Bohs, Shams, Pats or any other Dublin club out front, prefer Derry, Galway or Sligo, luke warm about Cork teams in general. Hope the referees and linemen give provincial teams a fair deal this season, that would be a change. Have to say apart from a few handballs by Shams, the referee had a reasonably good game last night.
Damian Richardson was very much on Shams side last night but the way we played I suppose it was hard to blame him.

ndrog
14/03/2009, 10:20 AM
For a minute there, I was thinking that someone was pleased Drogheda and Cork were getting their comeuppance.

we got ours .10 point deduction .how long are all you lot gonna harp on about it ? go and enjoy the first div will you ffs :rolleyes:

eamo1
14/03/2009, 11:23 AM
Of course theres a God,Galway Utd are top of the league:D:D.Me and a friend joke that its scary to be honest and it must be one of the signs of The Second Coming actually. "fear not when ye see the team from Galway called Utd looking down on all the rest,for this is a great and wonderous sign of my coming again on this Earth".:p

A face
14/03/2009, 11:25 AM
we got ours .10 point deduction .how long are all you lot gonna harp on about it ? go and enjoy the first div will you ffs :rolleyes:

I second that

Dodge
14/03/2009, 11:32 AM
Look at the bottom of the table.....:D

Bit weird to see a Sligo fan happy to be one point off the bottom?

Hairy Bowsie
14/03/2009, 11:44 AM

I'm suprised you haven't complained about how harsh you were treated.

shelsfan1
14/03/2009, 12:40 PM
have a look at the first division table lads. 5 points cear of torpedo franchise after only 2 games:D:D:D

sligoman
14/03/2009, 12:41 PM
I second thatWell considering you're a Cork fan, you would in fairness.

Boo_Boy
14/03/2009, 2:43 PM
Bit weird to see a Sligo fan happy to be one point off the bottom?

...2 games in..:rolleyes:

Ye were bottom before last night..

SkStu
14/03/2009, 3:10 PM
scarily, we have one point more now than we did at the same stage of last season.

eamo1
14/03/2009, 4:11 PM
is "scarily" a word??:confused::p
Whatever about being top now,that win for us last night over Dundalk has us 6 pts clear of them already in the relagation battle.In the league title battle however we are 2 clear of Bohs:p

SkStu
14/03/2009, 4:16 PM
BAM! (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/scarily)

hehehe! :p

ndrog
14/03/2009, 5:24 PM
I'm suprised you haven't complained about how harsh you were treated.

I complained /complain bitterly about how we got ourselves in the situation in the first place , but whats done is done so stop moaning about it .We are gonna struggle this year on and off the pitch big time .Good chance we will be relegated . Youll be happy as larry then i presume :rolleyes:

John83
14/03/2009, 5:41 PM
You have confused what I said I expected of this thread with my own opinion on the matter.

Enjoying the first division immensely. Top of the league!

WindmillWarrior
14/03/2009, 5:51 PM
Sean Connor's black and white (and yellow) army

brilliant!!

shelsfan1
14/03/2009, 6:26 PM
Enjoying the first division immensely. Top of the league!
check again. alphabetical order does count:D

Dodge
14/03/2009, 6:45 PM
...2 games in..:rolleyes:

Ye were bottom before last night..

Exactly my point. But then you missed that, didn't ou

Hairy Bowsie
15/03/2009, 12:15 AM
I complained /complain bitterly about how we got ourselves in the situation in the first place , but whats done is done so stop moaning about it .We are gonna struggle this year on and off the pitch big time .Good chance we will be relegated . Youll be happy as larry then i presume :rolleyes:

Not really. Why would i be? I'll complain when the rules aren't followed or when the precedent is set and then ignored. Whats decided on the pitch is not something i can or will complain about. But you're right, whats done is done so lets ignore the fact that it ever happened. Hitler killed 6 million people but thinking about it isn't going to bring them back so move on. The titanic sunk but that was 95 years ago so lets just pretend it never happened in the first place :rolleyes:

Whats wrong, is wrong. regardless of when it happened.

mr.untitled
15/03/2009, 1:17 PM
Not really. Why would i be? I'll complain when the rules aren't followed or when the precedent is set and then ignored. Whats decided on the pitch is not something i can or will complain about. But you're right, whats done is done so lets ignore the fact that it ever happened. Hitler killed 6 million people but thinking about it isn't going to bring them back so move on. The titanic sunk but that was 95 years ago so lets just pretend it never happened in the first place :rolleyes:

you sir, are a nut job!

atfconline
15/03/2009, 1:24 PM
check again. alphabetical order does count:D

Goal difference ftw! :cool:

Hairy Bowsie
15/03/2009, 2:10 PM
you sir, are a nut job!

Good point. Well made :rolleyes:

Lilywhite Army
15/03/2009, 7:06 PM
We( Dundalk) really must be hated are we..
whats the reasons:confused:

ndrog
15/03/2009, 11:58 PM

One of the stupidest posts i think ive ever read on this forum and thats really saying something .Nice comparisons though , hitler and titanic .You need to get out more my friend .Let it go as its really eating you up you sad little man :(

Umberside
16/03/2009, 9:15 AM
There's a God, but he's not in Cork at the moment:(

wexfordned
16/03/2009, 9:55 AM

Well for starters:

1. your pitch/carpet
2. YOUR MANAGER

mcgonigle
16/03/2009, 10:13 AM

Don't be minding what these clowns say.

Their only having a go because of our results. If we start winning games you'll hear no more from them and they'll go back under their rocks

eelmonster
22/03/2009, 3:20 PM
Look at the bottom of the table.....:D:D:D

Looks all right to me.