PDA

View Full Version : Get well Roversfan

Rory H
10/03/2009, 8:55 PM
Would just like to wish Roversfan all the best in his recovery from his threatening illness. Will take a lot of courage to recover and we wish him well. Hopefully he'll make the bus on Friday, but if anyone has not had the vaccination, can you sit at the front of the bus and not the back. We all want to be safe in Tallaght.

Cheers.

Jeebus
10/03/2009, 8:59 PM
Would just like to wish Roversfan all the best in his recovery from his threatening illness. Will take a lot of courage to recover and we wish him well. Hopefully he'll make the bus on Friday, but if anyone has not had the vaccination, can you sit at the front of the bus and not the back. We all want to be safe in Tallaght.

Cheers.

I too would like to pass on my best wishes to the young lad, at least he'll have the 'illness' out of the way before he hits his teens.

Rovers1
10/03/2009, 8:59 PM
id like to echo the sentiments of Rory. May god be with RF and his family at this tough time. Please God we'll see him in Tallaght come Friday. We're all thinking of you.

Rovers1
10/03/2009, 9:01 PM
If theres any news on his illness please let us know.:(

Rovers fan
10/03/2009, 9:07 PM
If anyone p1sses me off, they're coming down with me:D:D:D

redtildead
10/03/2009, 9:20 PM
If theres any news on his illness please let us know.:(

Doctors say it might grow back over time, but will never be in full working order.
I feel for ya mate