PDA

View Full Version : Waterford Bullsh!t

thecorner
04/12/2003, 2:48 PM
check out www.btid.tk where the pavies are trying to stir **** that georgie and flynny are on their way out

u can log in as a guest so bombard the stuoppid c*nts

A face
04/12/2003, 2:56 PM
Lads .... relax. There is no point in making it worse ..... there are enough rumours and cráp about besides start more of it.

noby
04/12/2003, 2:59 PM
Originally posted by thecorner
stuoppid

nuff said

A face
04/12/2003, 3:02 PM
Originally posted by noby
nuff said

Your not helping !!

Macy
04/12/2003, 4:28 PM
On a serious point, are the figures you lot are throwing about on there true?
O'Callaghan on €2000? Flynn on something similar? That's over a €100,000 a year (with you lot paying tax on top!)!

Good luck if you think you'll have a club in a few years at that rate......

pete
04/12/2003, 4:43 PM
Originally posted by Macy
O'Callaghan on €2000? Flynn on something similar? That's over a €100,000 a year (with you lot paying tax on top!)!

I'd be surprised if those figures correct but actually think those 2 players are worth it. Can't see how we could replace the 2 O's.

Bohs huge salary bill seems to have been created by squad & bench players earning (relative) big money.

Star players are worth spending money on.

DolansWaistcoat
04/12/2003, 5:08 PM
Don't worry about the wages too much I'd say we're raking in the cash at the moment.

The best gate receipts in the league plus theirs people wearing city jerseys everywhere,even if the home one one feels like a spud sack.:p

Lennox knows how to manage his funds.

jofyisgod
04/12/2003, 6:07 PM
Originally posted by DolansWaistcoat
Don't worry about the wages too much I'd say we're raking in the cash at the moment.

The best gate receipts in the league plus theirs people wearing city jerseys everywhere,even if the home one one feels like a spud sack.:p

Lennox knows how to manage his funds.

My thoughts exactly. We're like Chelski, without the Russian bloke. George is never going to leave so soon after signing a new deal, and Flynny will leave it another season till he goes, and only if the money's right.

ian
04/12/2003, 6:15 PM
Lads we are not like chelski. I was talking to some one from the club last week and that person is the top man and he said that we might have the best gate receipts but at the end of the day things have to be paid for and then look at what we have left after that.????

DolansWaistcoat
05/12/2003, 6:53 AM
Ian,we have much better gate receipts than all the other EL clubs and they still have to pay for everything to run their clubs as well.Don't worry bud things are rosy in the turners cross garden,we're loaded.

When I say ''we'' I mean Lennox and the board,of course.

Damn:p

SÓC
05/12/2003, 9:29 AM

Good luck if you think you'll have a club in a few years at that rate......

AFAIK it's only part-time players who the Club pays the tax for, the full time pros pay their own.

Also those figures are way off the mark.

Lennox is a clever man, he didnt get rich by signing cheques without getting something in return.

Neil
05/12/2003, 9:57 AM

Where did those figures come from???

All wrong.

Maybe if you add in sponsorship and endorsements etc.... but still not even close to those figures.

Although Flynny and George would be worth twice that!

A face
05/12/2003, 10:12 AM
The devil makes work .......

Easy know it is the close season, the rumour mill has clocked up a few gears.

Macy
05/12/2003, 10:13 AM
Those figures came from foot.ie posters on the btid message board.....

A face
05/12/2003, 10:23 AM
Those figures came from foot.ie posters on the btid message board.....

They're still wrong !!

I dont know why these figures are being put about .... the money that is actually being offered is very good anyway.

Macy
05/12/2003, 10:54 AM
Read the thread - I asked whether they were true..... Do you and Neil bother reading posts at all?

A face
05/12/2003, 10:57 AM
Read the thread - I asked whether they were true..... Do you and Neil bother reading posts at all?

Sorry Macy .... i didn't mean to upset you.

Macy
05/12/2003, 11:21 AM
Not upset at all, just mildly irritated that the blame for the figures was being attributed to me....

A face
05/12/2003, 11:28 AM
..... serious point .... the figures ...... true ......... O'Callaghan on €2000 ...... Flynn on ..... similar ........ That's over a €100,000 a year ......

I didn't mean to irritate you, mildly or otherwise.

I didn't mean to attribute ALL the blame to you Macy !!

If the shoe fits .... it must be yours !!

Neil
05/12/2003, 11:56 AM

What are you jackeening on about?
I read it and answered your questions!

pete
05/12/2003, 12:14 PM
Not upset at all, just mildly irritated that the blame for the figures was being attributed to me....

So what source gave you those figures again...

;) :D