PDA

View Full Version : Away fans

Danny
10/03/2009, 8:27 AM
are away fans being kept in the little stand (sorry dont know the name of it...) this year ?

A face
10/03/2009, 11:39 AM
are away fans being kept in the little stand (sorry dont know the name of it...) this year ?

Yup, in the Derrynane side, same as last year. It will be the same entrance as well. There was meant to be new toilets and shops etc going in but not there yet so all that is the same as last year as well.

corkboy360
11/03/2009, 3:28 PM
Stupid really this.
Should give them a quarter of St.annes that way they are right next to their exit,toilet,shop.Also better for t.v if they were up there and both singing sections home and away would be facing each other

A face
11/03/2009, 5:36 PM
Stupid really this.
Should give them a quarter of St.annes that way they are right next to their exit,toilet,shop.Also better for t.v if they were up there and both singing sections home and away would be facing each other

But its better to have the best seats for home fans though i would have thought.

corkboy360
11/03/2009, 8:37 PM
But its better to have the best seats for home fans though i would have thought.
Oh ya because the whole stadium will be full:rolleyes: We put Derry up there before.

soccerc
11/03/2009, 8:54 PM

....so you won't complain about being accomodated in the Shed End at Richmond :D

micls
11/03/2009, 8:57 PM
Oh ya because the whole stadium will be full:rolleyes: We put Derry up there before.

Its irrelvant if the stadium is full or not. What's the point blacking off 700 of the best seats in the house for 50-100 fans.

Now that its covered I can see a fair few City fans wanting to sit there because of the view. The away fans can stay where they are in a smaller section easier to block off

....so you won't complain about being accomodated in the Shed End at Richmond :D

Are you for real? We'd love to be back in a real shed :D

Given that we were in the Connaught St end at Bohs last year, and the away fans area in Derry where you're a good 5 miles from the pitch at the weirdest angle(you think the balls going in and its actually at the half way line) your shed would be top class in comparison.

soccerc
11/03/2009, 9:09 PM
Are you for real? We'd love to be back in a real shed :D

But you won't be in the shed but the open terrace at that end :D

Dodge
14/03/2009, 6:47 PM
No problem with putting away fans where they are now but there should at least be some sort of toilet facilities that side of ground

sheao
15/03/2009, 6:50 PM
Are the C84 moving over to the st annes end?
No,they have no plans for it anyway as far as i know.I was in the shed on Friday for the pats match and the Commandos 84 did their display there.For security reason it would'nt happen i'd say with the away fans based in the end of the derrynane stand.

sheao
16/03/2009, 9:38 PM
Alright then i heard that off a Cork fan so i was just wondering like
Ya,some City fans wanted to move a singing section down to the st annes end.To be honest i would think it would create a better atmosphere at the cross if away fans were put i there.

corkboy360
25/03/2009, 8:46 PM
Are the C84 moving over to the st annes end?
Nah
Bunch a kids called "the st.annes boys" were going to move up there but it's not going to happen now.

tiktok
25/03/2009, 9:46 PM
Nah
Bunch a kids called "the st.annes boys" were going to move up there but it's not going to happen now.

My goodness, all the factions.

corkboy360
25/03/2009, 10:19 PM
My goodness, all the factions.
.... problem ?

political_rebel
25/03/2009, 10:27 PM
Away fans are being moved for the rest of the season...They will be in a section of the St.Anne's End from now on...

corkboy360
25/03/2009, 10:29 PM
Away fans are being moved for the rest of the season...They will be in a section of the St.Anne's End from now on...
Will they be allowed sing ?
I presume the stewards will have something along the lines of a 2 block segregation "just incase"

political_rebel
25/03/2009, 10:32 PM
Will they be allowed sing ?
I presume the stewards will have something along the lines of a 2 block segregation just incase.

No singing, we are going to gag them all comin in the gate...:p...

They will be placed in the block nearest the Derrynane Road Stand with the block next to them empty...the middle block at the 2 blocks nearer the DF Stand will be open to City supporters then...

corkboy360
25/03/2009, 10:37 PM
No singing, we are going to gag them all comin in the gate...:p...

They will be placed in the block nearest the Derrynane Road Stand with the block next to them empty...the middle block at the 2 blocks nearer the DF Stand will be open to City supporters then...
:DWouldn't put it past ye:p

A whole block ? haha you wouldn't get that at Celtic v Rangers

political_rebel
25/03/2009, 10:39 PM
:DWouldn't put it past ye:p

A whole block ? haha you wouldn't get that at Celtic v Rangers

I Know, a whole block that would be empty anyway! What a waste of space!...

corkboy360
25/03/2009, 10:41 PM
I Know, a whole block that would be empty anyway! What a waste of space!...
To be fair now you can not be sure of that if it was all open a lot of people would tend to go there including myself as they are sick of the shed.

Then you get random people who stand by floodlights in the rain:p

political_rebel
25/03/2009, 10:45 PM
To be fair now you can not be sure of that if it was all open a lot of people would tend to go there including myself as they are sick of the shed.

Then you get random people who stand by floodlights in the rain:p

You told me earlier that you will be in the Donie Forde...I reserved a seat already for you next to Tom Coughlan...

corkboy360
25/03/2009, 10:50 PM
You told me earlier that you will be in the Donie Forde...I reserved a seat already for you next to Tom Coughlan...
Haha nah the Dad is not going now so I will be in the shed for 10 mins then head up St.annes:p Do you honestly think I would sit next to him? He can't brainwash us all :p

Now you can follow me around and make sure I do not sing.

political_rebel
25/03/2009, 11:12 PM
Haha nah the Dad is not going now so I will be in the shed for 10 mins then head up St.annes:p Do you honestly think I would sit next to him? He can't brainwash us all :p

Now you can follow me around and make sure I do not sing.

You can sing, I will meet you outside the HorseShoe about half 6 and give you your singin pass...

corkboy360
26/03/2009, 2:49 PM
You can sing, I will meet you outside the HorseShoe about half 6 and give you your singin pass...
Ah not that place horrible smell!
Tct will do fine.:p Still though I wouldn't be to certain after seen the gardaĆ­ throw someone out for singing against Pat's "provocatively"

As for shadowplay read above!