PDA

View Full Version : Rennie is back to the blues

teckno
04/12/2003, 9:22 AM
Some good news for us this week. Just announced at the Niall Quinn dinner held in the woodlands. Alan Reynolds has signed a three year contract and is returning home wher ehe belongs. Now at lease we will have the best centre midfield player in the country back. And shane Robinson is also very close to returning

tiktok
04/12/2003, 1:38 PM
Originally posted by teckno
Alan Reynolds has signed a three year contract ...

:D .... that'll be him off to longford town again next season so!!:D

ccfc till i die
04/12/2003, 6:28 PM
Well he didn't have much of a season at rovers last year so I'm not surprised he ended up back at waterford

jofyisgod
04/12/2003, 7:12 PM
That's just added a bit more spice to the old Munster derbys!!
Two scuts in one team-The Rat and Dan Connor will love each other.

A face
07/12/2003, 12:19 PM
Reynolds back at Blues - report

Much-travelled midfielder Alan Reynolds has signed a three-year deal with home town club Waterford United, who he left more than two years ago, according to a morning newspaper report.

Reynolds achieved notoriety among some sections of the Blues support after leaving his local club to join Longford Town before the 2001/02 league season.

He spent just one season at Flancare Park before joining Cork City, but was black-listed by Leesiders’ supporters after opting to leave after just a season at Turners Cross.

Read more at www.eleven-a-side.com (http://www.eleven-a-side.com/premier/story.asp?newsid=8860)

fonzi
08/12/2003, 2:16 PM
''...............before joining Cork City, but was black-listed by Leesiders’ supporters after opting to leave after just a season at Turners Cross. ''

bit of an understatement there, wuldnt you think?
:D :D :D

Enda M
11/12/2003, 7:24 PM
that scummy **** wont be back at longford let me tell u that