PDA

View Full Version : Best Website in League?

ShnaeGuevara715
07/03/2009, 5:30 PM
Well they've been working at building something and maybe it was this positive karma that led to them getting their license and spot in the league back.

http://www.kildarecountyfc.com/?p=593

Excellent website especially for a team that could so easily not be kicking off their First Division campaign tonite.

HarpoJoyce
07/03/2009, 5:39 PM
The few people inolved in the Fans TV production post on this forum occasionally. Their presentation of matches is comprehensive and depending on your view can be very good.

jebus
07/03/2009, 6:03 PM
Limerick's one is quite good

http://limerickfc.ie/

dannydundalk
07/03/2009, 11:57 PM
dundalk's website is very good and has been won awards in the last few years

eamoss
08/03/2009, 12:24 PM
dundalk's website is very good and has been won awards in the last few years
The loss of KW after the hole 'behind closed door game' will hurt dundalkfc.com big time.

Sam_Heggy
08/03/2009, 12:37 PM
www.finnharps.com

Designed by FBTN and maintained by Mr.A.

In fairness, the standard of the websites in the league is constantly improving.

Kildareman
08/03/2009, 9:09 PM
Well they've been working at building something and maybe it was this positive karma that led to them getting their license and spot in the league back.

http://www.kildarecountyfc.com/?p=593

Excellent website especially for a team that could so easily not be kicking off their First Division campaign tonite.

In the stats area they have included the full stats of every player that has been on the panel for the seven years of its existence.

This is main site page http://www.kildarecountyfc.com/

SMorgan
08/03/2009, 9:45 PM
The loss of KW after the hole 'behind closed door game' will hurt dundalkfc.com big time.

A couple of points.

KW going had nothing to do with the 'behind closed door game'. His exit was to do with the statement he issued on behalf of David Cassidy slagging off SC and SC imho had every right to tear into him.

Also, did you ever read his match reports? This was a guy that had a seat on the team bus and it showed in his reports. IMO the reports were crap and totally devoid of any criticism, even after the worst performances. The use of terms like 'Captain Fantastic' and 'Captain Courageous' use to drive me daft. It was like reading a comic. Don't mix up quantity with quality.

I honestly believe that his departure will not hurt DFC.COM. I read the site now.

dannydundalk
08/03/2009, 9:56 PM
well in all fairness...it doesnt be aas quick since kw was involved

eamoss
09/03/2009, 2:31 PM
A couple of points.

KW going had nothing to do with the 'behind closed door game'. His exit was to do with the statement he issued on behalf of David Cassidy slagging off SC and SC imho had every right to tear into him.

Also, did you ever read his match reports? This was a guy that had a seat on the team bus and it showed in his reports. IMO the reports were crap and totally devoid of any criticism, even after the worst performances. The use of terms like 'Captain Fantastic' and 'Captain Courageous' use to drive me daft. It was like reading a comic. Don't mix up quantity with quality.

I honestly believe that his departure will not hurt DFC.COM. I read the site now.
Whoop my bad, I knew it was something to do with SC but could remember what. :o

Ah yeah I can see were you are coming from but I did find that he was very good at getting statistics and other info on players.

I know dfc.com has gotten someone else in to replace him but time will tell how he does.

Like I think CM does a great job on the website but I do still think the loss of KW will hurt with the match reports and previews.

I do admit his his reports and previews were a big on the long side. I would just end up reading the team news on the previews.

DRDoc
09/03/2009, 6:47 PM
A couple of points.

SMorgan you are simple wrong about Sean Connor tearing into KW - the pair have never even met! :rolleyes: :confused:

Connor had nothing whatsoever to do with KW leaving - he had signalled his intention not to be involved this season a long long time ago

With regards to the quality of KW's work - obviously you are entitled to whatever opinion you like, but I think you will find you are in the minority saying his work was crap

Its pretty clear to most that his work for dfc.com was of a pretty high standard - so much so that he now works fulltime for uefa.com - dont think he would be doing that if his work wasnt up to standard

By the way dundalk havent issued more than 2 press releases since he left - whereas they used to issue up to 4 every week - so it looks like dfc are missing him in that regard anyway