PDA

View Full Version : UCD v Limerick twitter updates

Schumi
06/03/2009, 5:17 PM
If you can't make it to the game tonight, keep an eye on www.twitter.com/ucdupdates I hope to have goal updates there as quickly as possible.

John83
06/03/2009, 6:51 PM
Cheers Schumi. Much appreciated.

Schumi
07/03/2009, 12:42 AM
How did this go? Did anyone use it, any suggestions for improvements?

HarpoJoyce
07/03/2009, 9:51 AM
The updates on the net is a great service. Thanks Schumi for supplying that last night. I would dip into them when I'm not at a game.

John83
07/03/2009, 8:58 PM
How did this go? Did anyone use it, any suggestions for improvements?
I'd just note that the character limit seems to have cut off the end of the UCD team. Perhaps it's better to just use surnames.

I found it very handy, though Pineapple Stu was emailing updates too! The level of detail is just right.

Schumi
07/03/2009, 9:28 PM
I'd just note that the character limit seems to have cut off the end of the UCD team. Perhaps it's better to just use surnames.I got a message about that when I put it in alright. Surnames would be handier too as typing names on a phone takes ages.

I found it very handy, though Pineapple Stu was emailing updates too! The level of detail is just right. Cool, I'll try similar next week in Fingal.

pineapple stu
07/03/2009, 9:34 PM
Apparently the wireless was working well last night, so I'll bring the laptop next time and see if that makes it any handier. Could do live website updates too.

Dodge
07/03/2009, 9:43 PM
I'm thinking about this for Pats games. Do I have to text a UK number? Or do you do it via web?

John83
07/03/2009, 9:53 PM
The guys have been using phone connections to the internet. Dunno if there's a texting option.

Schumi
07/03/2009, 10:09 PM
I'm thinking about this for Pats games. Do I have to text a UK number? Or do you do it via web?I did it via the web on my phone. I wouldn't be arsed with texting a foreign number to do these tbh.

Dodge
07/03/2009, 10:10 PM
The guys have been using phone connections to the internet. Dunno if there's a texting option.

There is, but it's a uk address. Phone internet works out cheaper I'd imagine. Even more so if wifi is available

Thanks for info