PDA

View Full Version : German Loi preview mag

robertob
06/03/2009, 1:33 PM
Irischer Fussball - Das Magazin: 3rd edition / Season preview magazin

I want just inform you about my german preview magazin to the new LoI season. It's full of information about the new season, all teams, First Division and a review about the last season as well. I'm sorry about the fact that I was unable to produce it in english, but the time was too short, so there was no possibility for me.

I you want you can find the magazin under following link:

DOWNLOAD (pdf): Irischer Fußball - Das Magazin - 3rd edition (http://www.file-upload.net/download-1504472/ifs-3-komplett.pdf.html)

you will find there among others...

http://robertob.lima-city.de/vorschau1.jpg http://robertob.lima-city.de/vorschau2.jpg http://robertob.lima-city.de/vorschau4.jpg

Hope you like the magazin despite the fact that it is in German. I'm so eager ahead of the new season, so this preview mag was for me a "must do"...

regards robertob

CuanaD
06/03/2009, 1:43 PM
Well done again Rob - i'll be reading it while watching the 1st game on RTE tonight

Pauro 76
06/03/2009, 1:52 PM
Well done mate, I wish I knew some German! Im sure it's better than some of the Irish previews!

magnumpi
06/03/2009, 2:17 PM
just been having a read now. this is absolutely brilliant. what better way to pass a slow friday afternoon. especially on the day the new season kicks off.

Eingentlich das beste Zeitschrift der Welt!

Penfold
06/03/2009, 8:44 PM
Hey rob
Ihre magazin ist ausgezeichnet. Meine Deutch ist ziemlich schlecht aber ich kann fast die ganze magazin verstehen. Ich hab' immer die grosse hoffnung fur unsere kleine Liga. Heute abend habe ich Bohemians und Dundalk auf die fehrsehen gesehen. Ein "Fulhouse" mit passionate zuschauern, ich hoffe die ganze Jahr geht so.

Gruss

Penfold

robertob
07/03/2009, 8:00 PM
Thanks lads for the nice words. :=)

It was hard work again, to produce the magazin punctually to the season start due to lack of time. It's a little bit sad that the reactions in Germany are just slight.

However I will keep up the work and it's my endeavour to create the next time the magazin in english, so that the english speaking fans of irish football are able to read it too.

Maroon 7
08/03/2009, 2:23 AM
Thanks lads for the nice words. :=)

It was hard work again, to produce the magazin punctually to the season start due to lack of time. It's a little bit sad that the reactions in Germany are just slight.

In fairness Robert it's only to be expected. The LOI doesn't even get enough coverage in Ireland ffs let alone anywhere else. Great preview though.

brianw82
08/03/2009, 8:57 AM
Once again Rob, your work is fantastic. I can only guess what some of it means, but it looks really good.

Only one page on the First Division? It's an effing FAAAARCE!! [joke!]

Jicked
08/03/2009, 10:19 AM
Great work and brilliant to see such a passion for the LoI, congratulations and thanks Rob!

If the reaction in Germany is slight its not surprising, but email it to the Irish papers and I'm sure the novelty factor alone will get it a mention in things like the Irish Times' planet football section.

robertob
09/03/2009, 5:12 PM
If the reaction in Germany is slight its not surprising, but email it to the Irish papers and I'm sure the novelty factor alone will get it a mention in things like the Irish Times' planet football section.

Hey, this is a great idea and I've implemented it, so I've emailed it to some newspapers (independent, irish times) and to MNS, but got till now not an answer. So we will see if will come a reaction or not. :)

KevB76
10/03/2009, 9:09 PM
Well done mate, I wish I knew some German! Im sure it's better than some of the Irish previews!

Here's some German vocab for ya;

anstoss - kickoff
freistoss - free kick
nachspielzeit - extra time
kopfball - header
doppelpass - one-two
schiri - ref
einwurf - throw-in
rote karte - red card
gelbe karte - yellow card
elfmeter - penalty
ecke - corner
tor - goal

and my favourite;
rudelbildung - scrap :D

Now you know as much German as I do, but what more do you need :)

10/03/2009, 10:29 PM
It that's the only bit of german language you know, I bet there's some interesting story behind it.... :D

robertob
13/03/2009, 10:09 PM
Here's some German vocab for ya;

anstoss - kickoff
freistoss - free kick
nachspielzeit - extra time
kopfball - header
doppelpass - one-two
schiri - ref
einwurf - throw-in
rote karte - red card
gelbe karte - yellow card
elfmeter - penalty
ecke - corner
tor - goal

and my favourite;
rudelbildung - scrap :D

I can continue it:

Abseits - offside
Auswechslung - substitution
Abstoß - goal-kick
Schuß - shoot
Torhüter - keeper
Abwehrspieler- defender
Mittelfeldspieler - midfielder
Stürmer - striker
Auswechselbank - bench
Direktpassspiel - one-touch-football
Flanke - cross
Trainer - Coach
Sportdirektor - manager

So I think that's enough to know for the moment. :D

Btw I've emailed the mag to MNS and some papers before more than a week but got no reaction yet...