PDA

View Full Version : Next Hamsters Please

l.f.c......
03/12/2003, 1:16 AM
i cant wait to get back on this site tomorrow to slag off ye wasters.....WATCH HOW TO PLAY ONE TOUCH FOOTBALL

brendy_éire
03/12/2003, 4:33 PM
Please continue......:)

brandy86
03/12/2003, 4:59 PM
Originally posted by l.f.c......
i cant wait to get back on this site tomorrow to slag off ye wasters.....WATCH HOW TO PLAY ONE TOUCH FOOTBALL

You should learn to keep your mouth shut before the game wee lad cause your comments could come back to haunt you! ;)

Well anyway, we will be waiting for your reply! :p

l.f.c......
04/12/2003, 9:09 PM
remember limerick is a team who finished in 4th place in div 1 with no home ground no support and no money. now can you picture if limerick went up to derry and beat ye..guess who has everything to lose. after all it would not be our first time going up there and coming home with something....CUP CUP

DONT WRITE US OFF YET

brandy86
06/12/2003, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by l.f.c......
remember limerick is a team who finished in 4th place in div 1 with no home ground no support and no money. now can you picture if limerick went up to derry and beat ye..guess who has everything to lose. after all it would not be our first time going up there and coming home with something....CUP CUP

DONT WRITE US OFF YET

4-0 and it could have been more! yes we have everything to lose but we are a far better side than Limerick!

I have to say that i was impressed with Stephen O'Flynn a very very good player, u'll do well to hold on to him! Also, fair play to youse for trying to play the game the way it should be played on the ground! Youse do try to play football and should be congratulated on that!

Anyway good luck for next season, you have some good young players and i hope Limerick can build a brighter future for themselves! Good luck!

UCD_4_Life
06/12/2003, 11:28 PM
See, this is why I never brag and/or insult other fans about their team.

It ALWAYS comes back to haunt you.

sadloserkid
09/12/2003, 1:16 PM
Good luck to Derry (and Harps ;) ) in the final anyway.