PDA

View Full Version : Splash da cash

Sheridan
02/12/2003, 4:10 PM
So come on, Ringo, Breifne, you have the inside track - what names are down on Gill's Christmas list? Give us a clue.

I had a dream we signed Stephen Geoghegan :rolleyes:

pete
02/12/2003, 4:14 PM
I'm sure ye'll pick up some more Premier team squad rejects from teams in the pale.

:eek:

Dodge
02/12/2003, 4:21 PM
Originally posted by pete
I'm sure ye'll pick up some more Premier team squad rejects from teams in the pale.

:eek:
Gill and whitshisname are best mates so I reckon they could get a couple of loaners from ourselves. Probably get a couple of ex-homeless people too...

Schumi
02/12/2003, 4:25 PM
Originally posted by Dodge
Probably get a couple of ex-homeless people too... They'll be used to a team renting a ground so they won't feel out of place. :D

brian
03/12/2003, 12:08 PM
I heard this morning that Dublin City were moving in for some of Kildare Countys players....Ray Scully,Ben Whelahan and Daimian Brennan were mentioned! 3 excellent players that we really cant afford to lose,but i wouldnt blame them for leaving our club...its a joke at this stage!! Best of luck next season lads, hope things go well!:cool: :cool:

Sheridan
04/12/2003, 8:23 PM
Originally posted by brian
I heard this morning that Dublin City were moving in for some of Kildare Countys players....Ray Scully,Ben Whelahan and Daimian Brennan were mentioned! 3 excellent players that we really cant afford to lose,but i wouldnt blame them for leaving our club...its a joke at this stage!! Best of luck next season lads, hope things go well!:cool: :cool:

Brennan would be an excellent signing from what I've seen of him this season (cover/semi-replacement for Toccy? He takes long throws too, yeah? Or is that someone else?)

Cheers for the good wishes, keep yer chins up. I just hope that the Curse of Newcastlewest has run its course, otherwise Kildare are its next victims (Newcastlewest left the league, St James's Gate replaced them before dropping out of the league to be replaced by St Francis, who also dropped out to be replaced by Kildare...) Let's hope there's no further trauma lurking on the far side of that ellipsis.

Estar
05/12/2003, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Sheridan
Let's hope there's no further trauma lurking on the far side of that ellipsis.

No problem, County will their for next season.

Hannigan is reported to be adding a few local lads to the squad along with other players from EL clubs.

I can see Dublin City beening the suprise team next year, like this season. :)