PDA

View Full Version : manager

Realramsfan
03/03/2009, 6:53 PM
:ball:have we still got a manager,and any players left in the club?has anyone got any info on new date for agm.

pcplod
03/03/2009, 7:15 PM
AFAIK Dave Hill is gone to Limerick(Jebus may be able to enlighten us) and alot of our players are playing msl at the moment.

God knows when the AGM will be whenever the accounts are finished i presume that will be within the month as they are supposedly half way through being competed

watcher
03/03/2009, 7:23 PM
So has Martin Deady

Realramsfan
03/03/2009, 8:07 PM
just got a buzz that he is still there but is waiting on outcome of agm to see what he can do about players.dont think there is much available at this stage of year.:ball::ball:

Realramsfan
03/03/2009, 8:12 PM
as for the accounts .will we ever get to the real figure because everyone you meet seems to have a different figure,i think there needs to be a clean sweep across the board in all sections of the club ,that is if we are to move foreward properly.:ball:

watcher
03/03/2009, 8:56 PM
just got a buzz that he is still there but is waiting on outcome of agm to see what he can do about players.dont think there is much available at this stage of year.:ball::ball:

Look on the limerick forum and you will he has

drinkfeckarse
04/03/2009, 9:34 AM
Lads can anyone give me a simple run down of where we are at the moment? I don't get a chance to log on half as much as I used to and when I do I can barely see the actual facts because of all the bitching etc!

I mean is the club going to participate at all this year now??

6yardpunisha
04/03/2009, 10:05 AM
Lads can anyone give me a simple run down of where we are at the moment? I don't get a chance to log on half as much as I used to and when I do I can barely see the actual facts because of all the bitching etc!

I mean is the club going to participate at all this year now??

Summary of where we are.

1. Creditors closing in as we speak, chairman in court with one today.
2. Taxman looming for monies owed.
3. No tax clearance cert.
4. No audited accounts.
5. No A license yet.
6. Committee that is responsible for points 1 to 5 all seeking re-election
7. New finance committee appointed,no finance person on board.
8. John Delaney due down any day to splash the FAI cash if what the Chairman said is true.
9. Significant percentage of members not renewing membership

hope this summarises where we stand, no doubt some people will want to add or detract from the above list

sadloserkid
04/03/2009, 3:23 PM
Dave Hill is not the Limerick manager. Not at the moment anyway. I'd be surprised if it goes through anyway tbh.

watcher
04/03/2009, 5:21 PM
Dave Hill is not the Limerick manager. Not at the moment anyway. I'd be surprised if it goes through anyway tbh.

Martin Cambridge name is suppose to be into the for limerick

MainManRam
04/03/2009, 6:22 PM
Summary of where we are.

4. No audited accounts.
5. No A license yet.
8. John Delaney due down any day to splash the FAI cash if what the Chairman said is true.

hope this summarises where we stand, no doubt some people will want to add or detract from the above list

6yard thanks for that- thats as good as summary as could be possible for people who love the club but cant get into the meetings

Realramsfan
04/03/2009, 9:12 PM
thats a better summary than you get at the meetings,except for the john delaney one.is there any more lies our chairman can possibly tell us or is he telling us the truth (for a change)hopefully.we have until the 13 i think to get our A licence if not what will happen to the ground etc.:ball:

bellavistaman
04/03/2009, 10:16 PM
6yard thanks for that- thats as good as summary as could be possible for people who love the club but cant get into the meetings

Non members are allowed at AGMs,just cant vote.

bellavistaman
04/03/2009, 10:18 PM

be great for him id be very happy for him, him and his buddy lim till i die?s reunion would be a youtube moment :D

sadloserkid
05/03/2009, 9:12 AM

Your old assistant? I would imagine that he may have forever damaged his reputation in this part of the world when he attempted to pick a fight with our mascot. :D

watcher
05/03/2009, 10:03 AM
Your old assistant? I would imagine that he may have forever damaged his reputation in this part of the world when he attempted to pick a fight with our mascot. :D

who was bigger

6yardpunisha
05/03/2009, 10:14 AM
thats a better summary than you get at the meetings,except for the john delaney one.is there any more lies our chairman can possibly tell us or is he telling us the truth (for a change)hopefully.we have until the 13 i think to get our A licence if not what will happen to the ground etc.:ball:

sorry, meant to put a :D next to John Delaney comment

sadloserkid
05/03/2009, 3:06 PM
who was bigger

The mascot was taller, Cambridge definitely weighed more.

Realramsfan
05/03/2009, 6:58 PM
The last time a non member was at an agm and opened his mouth you think that he robbed the clubhouse .he got nearly killed,he then went on to set possibly the only financial plans we ever had in place in the club.thats what you call gratitude.:ball::D

drinkfeckarse
06/03/2009, 8:13 AM
Summary of where we are.

4. No audited accounts.
5. No A license yet.

Thanks punisha....nothing too serious then :D. All jokes aside that's a shocking situation to let the club get into. I haven't really commented on it before as I don't know enough of the in's and out's of what's happening there but surely anyone that was actively involved in letting that debt build up should resign? I know the club has always had debt but the level it's at now was not always there so previous committee's cannot be totally responsible.

I know Barry Walsh has helped bring the ground up to scratch amongst other things but he presided over the club while all this was happening. Peter Ridsdale had an active hand in almost running Leeds United into the ground with his reckless spending and resigned his position and surely that should have happened here?? Or am I over simplifying things??

It seems black and white to me that whoever knew about all this debt and the problems that were underlying should be out the door...

The Rebel Ram
06/03/2009, 9:33 AM
Thanks punisha....nothing too serious then :D. All jokes aside that's a shocking situation to let the club get into. I haven't really commented on it before as I don't know enough of the in's and out's of what's happening there but surely anyone that was actively involved in letting that debt build up should resign? I know the club has always had debt but the level it's at now was not always there so previous committee's cannot be totally responsible.

I know Barry Walsh has helped bring the ground up to scratch amongst other things but he presided over the club while all this was happening. Peter Ridsdale had an active hand in almost running Leeds United into the ground with his reckless spending and resigned his position and surely that should have happened here?? Or am I over simplifying things??

It seems black and white to me that whoever knew about all this debt and the problems that were underlying should be out the door...

You are right, the whole lot should have gone, it should be a clean sweep with an all new committee. The past AND present all have to step aside and give opertunities to new thinking and new ideas.
People don't want that to happen and until they do I will not be supporting the club as it cannot progress forward!

don ramo
06/03/2009, 11:18 PM
the new commitee should have been elected last sunday, no questions or arguements, the positions were vacant anyway, barry can be handled, the chairman was never suppose to hold such power, and it will be easy to take it back off him,

but the majority of the members seemed happy to listen to the loudest voice on the floor and abandon the meeting, i find that the most shocking thing about all this,

theres 5-6 groups there, why, what do they want, its seems to me there happy they got one up on barry, but by getting one up on barry your getting one up on the club, they would wanna change there tone fairly lively or there grandchildren will have NOTING, these people are the clubmen, the people we should strive to become, and i dont wanna be like them,

i am a football fan first and foremost,