PDA

View Full Version : euro 04 tics

ricardo
01/12/2003, 11:06 PM
Ive got a few tics for next years European championships which im trying to exchange for other tics-ive got tics for all of the England games and im trying to swap them for Spain/Portugal group any ideas of MB's sites which i can help?

seaney
11/12/2003, 5:43 PM
Hi,

I don't have any tickets to swap but if you want to sell the tickets you have for England games i'd be very interested.

Junior
11/12/2003, 6:09 PM
I used the following site when I had tickets for last years CL final and wanted to try and get a swap for the Uefa Cup final in Seville.

www.webswappers.com

As it happens, there was a swap for what I wanted, but it didn't work out, I'd definitely register your swap there before flogging them to any potential 'touts'.

best of luck.

Jnr

Just tried my link in favourites at it seems its no longer there, the above site doesn't seem to be the same one, however there are obvioulsy sites out there.

seaney
11/12/2003, 6:39 PM
I'm not a tout just a genuine fan with four mates, we've got our flights and accommodation sorted but no tickets.

Junior
11/12/2003, 6:50 PM
Originally posted by seaney
I'm not a tout just a genuine fan with four mates, we've got our flights and accommodation sorted but no tickets.

sorry mate, I wasn't implying anything.

Ricardo is in a strong position having tickets for the England games. I'm sure there are England fans out there with tickets they got for the Spain/Portugal games and would be looking to swap. Its worth him perservering with getting a swap rather than selling too early to the first bidder. IMO

Jnr