PDA

View Full Version : Unsigned Letter

6yardpunisha
27/02/2009, 3:19 PM
im presuming most of ye got this letter this morning in which the author omitted to sign their name to it. What a complete and utter load of crap it was, pool table money - where is it gone,sunderland report not submitted, i was at a meeting where it was given to committee and members. Young fellas hanging around the clubhouse and the most comical part related to the letter sent to all members by two members who signed the letter, yes mr/mrs/ms mystery author they signed their letter, you didnt.

this club is never ever going to move forward with the way it is now, past 3 years spent trying to bring down the chairman but what happens if he is gone are we going to be a progressive members club, I think not.

After sunday its time for the members to put up or shut up as we are deep deep in financial s**t and by all having a pop at each other isnt going to make the taxman or the creditors go away.

We can now all ask ourselves, do we want a club or not?. If sunday turns into the normal animalistic behavior that we are used to then i would suggest that the last person leaving turns out the lights because the fat lady will be singing.

RANT OVER

thegafferman
27/02/2009, 3:54 PM
there is a deep rooted cancer in the club ..cant see a cure ....sell it to springfield and maybe in 20 yrs it might return to normality ...what ever that is ........:D

The Rebel Ram
27/02/2009, 3:58 PM
didn't get any letter!
Who in their right mind is going to send out accusiations if they aren't going to sign their name to it!
Obviously they are false and are afraid of being held liable.
Best just to ignore the fool and if they want to raise an issue then Sunday is the day when they can stand up and be accountable!

pcplod
27/02/2009, 5:24 PM
I didnt get any letter either! Not that an anonymus letter means anything since the person or maybe people who wrote it are obviously not strong enough to stand up and speak there minds in public, reminds me of a place where others do exactly same stir up trouble and accusations but wont stand and be noted in a room full of people:rolleyes::mad:

6yardpunisha
27/02/2009, 7:37 PM
I didnt get any letter either! Not that an anonymus letter means anything since the person or maybe people who wrote it are obviously not strong enough to stand up and speak there minds in public, reminds me of a place where others do exactly same stir up trouble and accusations but wont stand and be noted in a room full of people:rolleyes::mad:

speaking to at least 6 members today and they didnt get letter, does this mean the letter is unconstitutional like the egm where the fai proposal was first passed:D

pcplod
27/02/2009, 7:55 PM
Oh definatly I'd say :D:p

bellavistaman
28/02/2009, 2:24 AM
I didnt get the letter either, Iknow why I didnt get it too, because im seen to be part of a group, or possibly 2 groups now, well letme state now im part of NO group,i judge individuals as just that, when going for election to office all candidates IMO should be judged as a INDIVIDUAL, on what he can offer the club, not is he with group A,B,C, or even D. BTW, i do judge the FOCRs as a group obviously as they are a group, but if 8 of them went, i'd judge them individually and definitly there would be one or two that would have gotten a vote off me sunday but for whatever reason their not so they wont be considered. Also, I was talking to, one of the clubs best FOOTBALL supporters, who is a amember, and he got no letter either he,like me was insulted by this too,but so be it, i want to hear new ways on how to progress the club, ways of saving our club, if they still want to complain about kids hanging outside a club we mightnt have next year so be it, i dont think that sort of behaviour should be tolerated , weve more important things to discuss. Like SAVING our club.

John Mc:p

don ramo
28/02/2009, 5:43 AM
im glad im not thought of as a groupie and i got the letter, seems like someone dislikes bar people, and kids, and is apparently beig kept out of teh loop,

well maybe if you stopped being a boycotter for 2 days, and called into the clubhouse for a drink, im sure the kids, and bar people, will be more than happy to fill you in on whats happening,

there is no big secret in the club, apparently im not considered a groupie, yet i seem to know the answears to 90% of your questions, simply be dropping by the clubhouse now and then for a drink and a bit of footie,

rambler14
28/02/2009, 9:02 AM
I got none.

watcher
01/03/2009, 10:37 PM
Same old story r14 you lost the vote so we will have the boss and his team for another year
So where do you go from here out the lights and don't cut the grass

Will u have a club or not

bellavistaman
02/03/2009, 1:19 AM
Same old story r14 you lost the vote so we will have the boss and his team for another year

what vote you on about?? who's the boss?Bruce Springtseen?
We'll always have a club. FACT!

watcher
02/03/2009, 7:26 AM
Vote me in on that gig has he being promised to u for to do a gig at the stadium to pay the creditors
Where do we get the tickets

pcplod
02/03/2009, 8:04 AM

I doubt you were even at the meeting as if you were you would know that R14 wasnt and there eas no vote so why dont you crawl back under the rock you came from under. Know the facts before you start to sprout s***e through your *ole*

rambler14
02/03/2009, 9:26 AM
Thats right I wasn't at the meeting! It was over by the time I was back!

Why are you talking in riddles watcher?

jamesd
02/03/2009, 10:37 AM
what vote you on about?? who's the boss?Bruce Springtseen?
We'll always have a club. FACT!

Did I miss something here?? Is someone prepared to approach people in the music industry to hold some open air concerts at the Club?? Wow this is a superb idea!!

Bella, this might have some merit!! We could have our own marquee in Cobh!!

luka
02/03/2009, 10:48 AM
I spoke with someone linked very closely to Music Industry three weeks ago who is more than 100% willing to help us in anyway possible but it would be nice to have stability within first before proceeding with anything else.

6yardpunisha
02/03/2009, 11:07 AM
I spoke with someone linked very closely to Music Industry three weeks ago who is more than 100% willing to help us in anyway possible but it would be nice to have stability within first before proceeding with anything else.

Louis Walsh:D

rambler14
02/03/2009, 11:16 AM

Louis Walsh:D

Nah, Neil Prenderville. He's gonna lend us some CD's!:D