PDA

View Full Version : Rome on Mon night

edinho
26/02/2009, 11:29 PM
I live in Nottingham so heading to Rome on the Mon morning from East Midlands, planning to meet up with the oakpark boys in Bari on Tue night. wondering if anyone's around for few pints in Rome Mon night??

SuperDub
27/02/2009, 7:06 PM
I doubt if you will be alone i know of a good few lads staying in rome from sunday to tuesday and then heading to bari on tueday.

Soper
27/02/2009, 7:13 PM
I'm not sure of the full details, but me and others will be in Rome from the monday, I think...should be a rake of people there. A good few probably booked flights on the proviso that the match was gonna be in Rome, same with Milan, so you should be grand

Rovers Maniac
27/02/2009, 7:55 PM
I'm not sure of the full details, but me and others will be in Rome from the monday, I think...should be a rake of people there. A good few probably booked flights on the proviso that the match was gonna be in Rome, same with Milan, so you should be grand

No ya won't ya flute :p Unless you have changed plans.

We are flying ito Bologna on the tuesday and we will be in Bari on Tuesday night. We will get plenty of cans for the 6 hour train journey down to. ;):)

See ya when you're over check with the buck for your details or PM me.

Soper
27/02/2009, 7:58 PM
Hahaha shows how much I know...just ignore my whole post then

edinho
27/02/2009, 9:18 PM
sound lads, plan to do a bit of sightseeing round Rome on the Mon then no doubt scout out an Irish bar or 2 Mon night for a few jars. might bump into ye then, can't wait for the trip now.

The Dynamo
28/02/2009, 1:46 PM
Theres a pub in the city centre called The Scholars Lounge. Very nice Irish pub, whenever i was there always a great athmosphere.

green army
28/02/2009, 4:01 PM
will be in rome from the sun-tues. reckon there should be a good few irsih fans there.

DeLorean
03/03/2009, 1:40 PM
We'll be in Rome the Sun and Mon as well. Cram in some tourist stuff during the day Monday and pints will definitely be had that night. Flying to Bari on Tues morn.

blueanto40
03/03/2009, 2:58 PM
we'll be in rome sun mon and tues, fly down to bari early wed. any meet ups planned for rome on any of these nights

Helen Donegan
03/03/2009, 4:19 PM
we'll be in rome sun mon and tues, fly down to bari early wed. any meet ups planned for rome on any of these nights

The Irish Pub crawl:D

blueanto40
04/03/2009, 8:27 PM
is this an organized pub crawl or a diy

Helen Donegan
04/03/2009, 8:31 PM
is this an organized pub crawl or a diy

Organised :p

blueanto40
04/03/2009, 8:53 PM
lucky me, cause i cant do anything for myself :p where and when

Helen Donegan
05/03/2009, 4:41 AM
lucky me, cause i cant do anything for myself :p where and when

Details soon ;)

WorldCupFever
06/03/2009, 7:28 AM
Hi, Me and 3 other lads will be in Rome on the Monday night as well and would be interested in the pub crawl or if there pubs/area where irish all going to be boozing??

Helen Donegan
06/03/2009, 10:25 AM
Hi, Me and 3 other lads will be in Rome on the Monday night as well and would be interested in the pub crawl or if there pubs/area where irish all going to be boozing??

I will be putting up a page on my website today or tomorrow giving details and how to book :p

Helen Donegan
08/03/2009, 7:32 AM

Here is the link I was talking about:
http://www.italywithus.com/world-cup-italy-v-ireland-bari.php

edinho
09/03/2009, 11:35 AM
Helen, can we just pay for this on the day or do you have to book in advance? I'll probably go on it but just in case I don't and end up in some other end of Rome, don't really want to pay in advance.

Cheers

Dallasirish
10/03/2009, 12:15 PM
3 of os flying from Dallas. We will be in Rome from Sunday until Tuesday. We should pick a few bars as HQ for the few days. We are getting the tourist stuff in early on Monday:)

DeLorean
10/03/2009, 12:52 PM
3 of os flying from Dallas. We will be in Rome from Sunday until Tuesday. We should pick a few bars as HQ for the few days. We are getting the tourist stuff in early on Monday:)

Good idea. Similar plans ourselves, the tourist stuff will have to be fairly rushed I'd say.

Dallasirish
11/03/2009, 11:33 AM
We are gonna hit the scholars Lounge on the Monday afternoon after a fairly lively photograph seission outside the big tourist sites in Rome. Its seems very central, has good reviews and its open till 3.30am!! Can always move if its not kicking off.